The first intriguing gameplay at Microsoft’s Xbox showcase in May was to bow down. Curve digital Multiplayer Action RPG The Ascent has announced that it will be available in 2021 on the Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One consoles, and PCs.
Developers to celebrate launch news Neon giant Introduced the latest development information and put together a short video explaining various upcoming features. Ascent At the time of release next year.
Developed by Neon giant Published by Curve digital, Ascent Playable on console and Xbox Game Pass for PC at startup, targeting 60fps and full 4K support on Xbox Series X, it provides great gameplay performance for new generation console players.
Ascent Players dive into the arcology of the Ascent Group, a self-contained, corporate-owned metropolis, stretch high in the sky and fill with creatures in the galaxy. The world begins to confuse when the Ascent Group closes for unknown reasons, taking on the role of indentured servitude. Life is a case of survival as rival companies and criminal gangs are trying to fill the empty space. Players need to pick up their weapons and keep them away. Ascent starts here.
“Xbox Game Pass is a great suggestion that as a small indie developer with a team of 11 people, more players around the world can experience the game. To celebrate this exciting news, we’re launching players. We wanted to solidify the position of the game in the 2021 next-generation lineup by revealing what we can experience from time to time. “ Says Tor Frick, art director and co-founder of Neon Giant.
Ascent It gives players a chance to step into an action-oriented SFRPG with Unreal Engine. This RPG takes the genre to a new level that can be played in both single player and co-op with up to 4 players.
The features of Ascent are:
- Free roaming playstyle in the world of cyberpunk-inspired dystopia
- A classic RPG mechanic that allows players to build characters such as cyberware, augmentation, and looting
- An unprecedented sense of verticality in the world with different levels and platforms identifiable within play
- Double Aim Mechanic allows players to take advantage of the full screen and choose from multiple targets anywhere in the environment
- A story-driven adventure that can be played in single and up to 4 co-op modes
Ascent will be available in 2021 on the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One console, and PC.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here