NHL 21 Game Update 1.3 is arriving tomorrow and includes some popular gameplay updates, including specific fixes and improvements for goalkeepers and AI.
This patch also includes some fixes for franchise mode, Be a Pro, HUT, and World of Chel.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed if you missed a trip penalty
- Updated the dive block animation to be level with ice
- Fixed users not being forced to control their eyesight when receiving a manual saucer pass
- Fixed a case where one time from a certain pass angle was weaker than expected
- Fixed a case where the player was not asked to interfere with the goalkeeper when hitting the goalkeeper after taking a shot
- Various asynchronous fixes
- Fixed a case where the puck could pass the goalkeeper stick
- Fixed an issue where goalkeepers were automatically covering packs over the net when in the post
- Fixed a case where AI would get stuck behind the net during a breakout
- Improved situation where defensive AI players lose quota due to confrontation tie-up loss
- Fixed an issue where the defender would skate away from play if the target made a line change
- Fixed a bug in the franchise where overalls and low player roles had high trade value for players
- Fixed a bug where franchise record book tuning did not show accurate stats
- Fixed a bug where franchise auto-created players would create 0/99 on all skate style sliders
Become a professional
- Fixed a bug where low players would grant a captain even in 2nd grade
- Fixed a bug where the shift length timer counts slower than it should.
- Other conversation and challenge fixes
- Added “Maximum Average Ping” setting to HUT online game mode. You can use this to increase or decrease the maximum average ping for matchmaking. Learn more about this change here.
- Added the ability to hide the impact of team synergies (from other players) on the player info screen
- HUT rush events using players from the HUT collection are pre-filled into the team by automatically selecting the highest rated player available. You can make changes before checking the team for the event.
- Fixed an issue where a quick swap was not available to add a player locked in a HUT Rush 5v5 event to Powerplay or a penalty kill line
- Fixed an issue with HUT Rush where the mascots of both teams could wear the same jersey
- We’ve added a ticker stats system to the WoC HUB to better display career stats, club stats, player ranks, and club final results. Clicking on these statistics will bring up a summary screen for the new statistics.
- Created a new screen to track player career stats, club stats, player rank stats, club final stats
- Added content to WoC for future Chel challenges.Check back often to collect the latest cool new content
- Fixed a rare crash at the end of the club final game
- Fixed an issue where the screen would go completely black during a penalty shot
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when skipping the outro NIS in EASHL games
- Fixed an issue where hair would come off the helmet when equipped with a face mask
- Fixed a post-game issue that caused goalkeeper GAA and Save% to break in 3 stars in the game showcase