Bluetooth audio was not supported when the Nintendo Switch was launched in March 2017.Well, thanks to Nintendo Latest update, To do.
This addition is part of the latest switch update and allows pairing of Bluetooth devices for audio output.Nintendo points out that there may be some waiting timeHowever, the feature has been postponed for a long time. Via company‘NS Support pageHere’s how to pair a new audio device.
1. Make sure that no more than two wireless controllers are currently connected to your Nintendo Switch system. If you need to disconnect the controller, press and hold the SYNC button on the controller for at least 1 second.
- The Joy-Con pair counts as two wireless controllers.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth audio device and set it to searchable state or pairing mode.
- Follow the instructions for your specific Bluetooth audio device for instructions on how to enable pairing.
3. Nintendo Switch[ホーム]From the menu[システム設定]Open.
Four.[Bluetoothオーディオ]Scroll down to[ペアリング]Select to search for available
- Searching for a pairable device can take a few seconds.
- If 10 devices are already paired and stored on your system, you must delete at least one saved device before pairing a new device.
5. If you find a Bluetooth audio device, select its name.
6. Once connected, all played audio will be output via the Bluetooth device. Adjust the volume of your system to a comfortable level.
- You can also lower the maximum volume of your headphones if desired.
There are a few things to keep in mind. First, when using Bluetooth audio, only up to two wireless controllers can be connected to the switch... You must disconnect your Bluetooth audio device to pair additional controllers. Only one Bluetooth audio device can be paired at a time. However, you can store up to 10 on the switch.
Also, Bluetooth and local communication cannot be used at the same time. Therefore, if you are starting a local wireless multiplayer game, the Bluetooth audio will be disconnected. NSOriginally, you can’t use a Bluetooth microphone either.
Wondering why this feature wasn’t introduced early?