Nioh Collection,including Nioh Remaster-Complete Edition And Nioh 2 Remastered – Full Edition, Will be released on PS5 later this week. In preparation for the game release, Team Ninja will release update 1.24. Nioh 2 Among other things, the patch allows mutual storage between PS4 and PS5 and automatically unlocks some PS5 trophies when the saved files are transferred.
In this update, on the title screen[システム]A cross-save management function that can be accessed from the options is added. This allows the player to upload the PS4 save and then download it to the PS5. After that, you can continue on PS5 from where you left off on PS4.When Nioh 2 Remastered – Full Edition Will be released on PS5, and players can also upload PS5 saves for use on PS4.
PS4 and PS5 have separate trophy lists, but they have the same trophy list. This is because Team Ninja states that it is “processed differently” between the two platforms. However, when the PS4 save file is loaded into PS5, “the trophies that have already been acquired (the trophies that are difficult to acquire again) will be automatically acquired.” It’s unclear exactly which trophies these will be, but if you already have a PS4 version, you shouldn’t expect a second platinum right away.
PS5 version crossmatching support will also be added. The PS5 version does not allow matching by friends, so players will need to enter a password to play with certain gamers. Other adjustments can be found in the remaining patch notes below.
Nioh2 update patch notes
- The next boss burst attack has been tuned to facilitate burst counters.
- Nue’s biting burst attack
- Shuten-doji’s fire-breathing burst attack
- Otakemaru’s Rush Burst Attack
- Equipment selected as a base will remain selected after soul matching has been performed.
- On the picture scroll mission expedition preparation screen, you can now select “destroy” in the “select mission” selection setting.
- Kodama can no longer hide while Onmyo Magic Fire, Water, or Lightning Familiar Talismans are active
- Fixed an issue that caused an unnatural pushback when the Fist Active skill “Battering Ram” was run against a wall
- Fixed an issue where Uminyudo would recover from the “Curse of …” applied when returning to water
- Fixed an issue where the Crucible Kamaitachi could cross stairs
- Fixed an issue that prevented Kashin Koji’s Phantom Bullet attack from being dispelled using the Barrier Talisman.
- Fixed a bug where Minamoto no Yoshitsune and Yoki could burst counter the number of non-burst attacks
- Fixed an issue where retreating Sudama would respawn in the main missions “Dawn of the Demon” and the Twilight Mission “The Cradle of the Demon”.
- Fixed an issue where the Twilight mission “Devil’s Cradle” could find a player when an enemy was praying at a particular shrine.
- Uesugi’s coat of arms protection “Damage nullification (purification)” has been renamed to “Protection (purification)” to match the actual effect.
- Fixed an issue where the following effects were not activated when the status effects “Purified” or “Sanctity Talisman” were present.
- Onmyo Magic Items: Fire, Water, or Lightning Familiar Talismans
- Special effects: “Ultimate Constitution”
- Guardian Spirit, Ho-Oh’s “calming breath”
- Switchglaive Active Skill: “Swirl Blade”
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Spirit Protection “Calming Breath” effect might not be effective when discovered by Sudama.
- Fixed an issue where the special effect “Ominous Agreement” was not deleted when recovering anima by picking up a soul core.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Spirit protection “Anima Bonus (remote hit)” would not be enabled when attacking an enemy with an arrow explosion while the ninja skill “Fire: Explosion Arrow” was active.
- Fixed an error in the description of the disease in the “cleaned” status in the effect icon list
- Fixed an issue where the special effect “Death Dancer” could lose count when a player was attacked by an enemy during a ferrule burst counter.
- Fixed an error in the explanation of the weaknesses of Suiki and Nightmare Bringer in “Yokai Illustration”.
The· Nioh 2 The PS4 patch will be released this week, but the exact arrival time will vary depending on where you live.
[Source: Team Ninja]