Gravity game is not brought Nova-111 Switch this week, and the company is celebrating with a new trailer. This follows the previous Wii U release in 2015.
You can learn more about what Nova-111 offers in the following overview.
Fly a trusted ship through a mysterious foreign planet in this award-winning sci-fi-themed turn-based adventure with a real-time action twist. Your mission is to modify space-time and seek out scientists lost in the aftermath of the largest experiments in the universe. Only helped by your trusted (if you’re crazy about sandwiches) guides, you have to repair the temporary vortex!
Activate your brain 100% and solve puzzles that distort your mind! Join us in a strategic battle with strange astrobiological creatures in a twisted environment where turn-based and real-time worlds collide.
Proceed through three beautiful and different worlds! Collect new abilities, upgrade ship modules and protect yourself. Whatever you do, never forget that your greatest weapon is always science itself!
▪ It’s your turn! But my turn is also – an innovative combination of turn-based gameplay and real-time gameplay.
▪ Preparation is not a deception – fight wisely. The brain beats Brown.
▪ It’s not a space headache – a mind warping puzzle designed to melt your brain.
▪ Awe-Each beautifully crafted planet has its own enemies, environments and strategies.
▪ Unlimited power! – Use special lasers or features such as TIME-STOP to bend the time freely.
▪ Further on – Collect a large number of ship upgrades and modules.
▪ The higher, the higher the music – a dynamic soundtrack that adapts to your playstyle.
▪ Science! – Who dislikes scientific progress?
Check out the Nova-111 Switch launch trailer below.
For those interested in Nova-111, the game is now available on the Switch eShop.
Nova-111 Switch Launch Trailer
Source link Nova-111 Switch Launch Trailer