Outriders has received a lot of attention prior to its April release, thanks to a fairly extensive demo that gives players access to the game’s opening act. If you’re still creating demos to bring rare loot into the game as a whole, the new patch will make your experience smoother.
Some of the more substantive additions that have been added are the long-awaited improvements in motion blur and matchmaking, and developer People Can Fly states that it will reduce the time it takes to form a party. Many platform-specific bugs have also been fixed, including the infamous audio asynchronization in PS4 and PS5 cutscenes, improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest, and various other tweaks.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S patches are not yet available, Make sure people can fly Currently being tested before it is released.
You can read all the patch notes below.
General patch notes for PC, PS4, and PS5
- Added motion blur toggle
- We’ve tweaked the frame rate output for certain items in the cutscene, but we’re working on a more comprehensive fix for the future.
- Made improvements to reduce the time it takes to matchmake [PC, PS4/5] -Made other minor improvements and fixes
Additional PC-specific patch notes
- Fixed a recurring crash when opening a menu or inventory
- Fixed a bug where player gear would be removed if the connection was lost during the transition
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest
Additional PS4 / PS5 specific patch notes
- Fixed store link for “Buy Now” button in the lobby
- Fixed a bug that was causing audio async in cutscenes
For more information on Outriders, check out the game’s latest lore trailer to see how the escape from Earth to Enoch began. At next week’s Square Enix showcase, we’ll also share news for publishers to showcase trailers, gameplay videos, and announcements of Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, Balan Wonderworld, Tomb Raider, and upcoming Just Cause mobile games.