After Curtis (26-8 MMA, 0-0 UFC) joined Delon Win and Hose (11-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC) as a last-minute replacement at UFC Fight Night 194 last Friday. The match was abandoned When Hoes reportedly declined the fight.
However, the reservation remains the same and will take place on November 6th at Madison Square Garden in New York at UFC268.Both fighters confirmed their booking on social media following the first report from MMA DNA..
Former CES champion Curtis finished the third round of the Dana White Contender Series in 2018, but hasn’t won a UFC contract. He went on to sign PFL and set a record for 1-3 in the 2019 season of promotion. But since then, Curtis has won five straight games and finally walks towards the octagon with a tough promotional debut with Hose.
The last seven winners, DWCS graduate Hawes, have defeated Nassourdine Imavov in February and, more recently, Kyle Daukaus, who participated in the UFC at ESPN 24 in May.
The latest UFC268 lineup includes:
- Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington – Welterweight Title
- Rose Namajunas vs. Chan Wei Lee-Mini Flyweight Title
- Michael Chandler vs. Justin Gaethje
- Sean Strickland vs. TBA
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera
- Bobby Green vs. Al Iaquinta
- Ian Garry vs Jordan Williams
- Andreas Michailidis vs. Alex Pereira
- Nassaudin Imavov vs. Edmen Shahbazian
- John Alan vs. Alexa Camule
- Mercic Badassarian vs. TJ Laramie
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo
- Audiosborn vs. CJ Vergara
- Chris Burnett vs. Gian Virante
- Chris Curtis vs. Phil Hoes
– MMA Sports
Phil Hawes vs. Chris Curtis has been rescheduled to UFC268
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/10/phil-hawes-vs-chris-curtis-ufc-268-mma-fight-booking-matchup-announcement Phil Hawes vs. Chris Curtis has been rescheduled to UFC268