The middle of a journey Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Over time, you will be able to upgrade your suit. These upgrades give your character a variety of abilities that you’ll need if you want to go through the main story.This guide will show you where to find all four Pikmin 3 Suit upgrades, and what each one does.
Where to find upgrades for all suits
There are a total of 4 suit upgrades that players can find Pikmin 3. Three of these are in the previous title and one is entirely new to the third entry in the series. Each suit is located in different places on the map and has its own advantages.Below are all four Pikmin 3 Suit upgrades, their abilities, and general locations.
- Antistatic agent: Denies the effects of the leader’s electrical hazard
- Located in a distant tundra under the snowy mountains where Charlie first landed
- Dodge Whistle: Allows the player to rotate left and right by pressing the cross key
- Located in a distant tundra near the Vehemoth Phosbat arena near a large paper bag
- Metal suit Z: Leader can take more damage
- Located in the Tropical Wild on the other side of the ledge near the Hermit Crowmad Bridge
- Scorch guard: Deny the effects of leader fire hazard
- Located on the Twilight River, buried on a ledge near the Burrowing Snaglets Arena
As you can see Pikmin 3 Finding a suit upgrade location is fairly easy to find. Once unlocked, you will be able to take advantage of that ability at any time. If you’re struggling to fight your enemies, it’s a good idea to get as many suits as you can, as they will help you in combat.
One suit can take more damage, two negate the effects of hazards, and the other offers a new roll move that can be used to avoid attacks. Of course, you don’t have to find an upgrade for every suit, but it certainly doesn’t hurt.