This year is nearing the end and a special month is planned for Niantic Pokemon GO player.
from tomorrow, December 1st, The heritage season begins and lasts until March 1st. Professor Willow seems to have discovered the location of a historic cave with a huge door with a strange unlocking mechanism.
For some reason, this is tied to exploring the history of the place, Pokemon, and heritage such as fellow trainers. According to Gorogoro online, this could be a hint as to what to expect during the season leading up to the release of Pokemon Legend: Arceus on January 28th.
As you can see, the next Switch game is set up in an older version of the Sinnoh region and is about to complete the first Pokédex in history. So you may take history lessons related to this during the heritage season. You have to wait and find out.
Part of the season includes incense days December 5th Pokemon Swinab is here. Here, Professor Willow recruits Blanche to investigate the mechanism of the mysterious door. She discovered that the first mechanics needed the help of Stardust and ice and ground-type Pokemon like Swinab.
Running from 11am to 5pm local time, Swinubs go wild and are attracted to incense. If you’re lucky, you might meet Shiny. During this time, if you evolve Pokemon into Pilos Wine to obtain Mamos Wine, Mamos Wine will become aware of Charged Attack Ancient Power.
There are also event bonuses such as event-only field research and item bundles containing two incense in one Pokecoin shop.
The next ice-type Pokemon will be attracted from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, so if you haven’t bought more incense yet, don’t buy it. It is recommended to do. And vanillite. If you’re lucky, you might meet Galarian Darumaka.
With incense, the next Pokemon will also be attracted from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm, and 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
But I’m looking forward to more. December 7-12 A Dragonspiral Descent event inspired by the Dragonspiral Tower in the Unova region will be held. Learn more about.
A two-part Pokemon Go Holiday event will also be held December 16-31.. Expect costumed Pokemon, more frequent wild ice-shaped Pokemon, event-only field research, winter-themed avatar items, and lots of bonuses.
Community Day in December is also a busy day, actually lasting two days.that’s all December 18th (Sat) and 19th (Sun) From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local time, Pokemon featured at the 2021 Community Day event will appear more frequently in the wild.
In addition, the Pokemon introduced at the 2020 Community Day event will hatch from eggs and appear in raids.
Event bonuses during this period include 3 hours of incense and a lure module, which not only halves the incubation distance of eggs, but also doubles XP and can be expected to catch stardust.
There are also special bonuses on weekends: Start Friday, December 17th It runs until Sunday at 1:00 pm local time. December 19th At 11:59 pm local time, the stardust cost of the transaction will be reduced by 25% and one special transaction per day will be added.
There is also a special one-time community daybox available for 1,280 Pokecoins with 50 Ultraballs, 6 Starpieces, Elite Fast TM and Elite Charge TM. You can also use 30 Ultra Balls for free at the shop.
To help prepare for such a big community day, the maximum amount of Pokemon storage and item bags that can be expanded will be increased by 500. This is great considering catching all Pokemon. This means that the Pokemon Storage Expansion Cap will reach 5,500 and the Item Bag Expansion Cap will reach 4,500.
If you missed part or part of this year’s Community Day, check out the Wild Encounters you can expect on Saturday. December 18th: Machop, Roselia, Swablu, Gible, Snivy, Fletchling. If you’re lucky, you can catch the shiny version.
on Sunday, December 19th, The following Pokemon appear more often: Eevee, Daskull, Thinks, Tepig, and Oshawot. And yes, if you’re lucky you can come across something shiny.
It is worth noting that all the above Pokemon are attracted to incense and lures, no matter how many days it is.
But wait. Not only that. Community Day in December 2021 has a special research story available in the equivalent price range of $ 1 or local currency. It will also run Timed Research from that Saturday to the following Monday, covering all Pokemon-focused tasks featured at Community Day events over the last two years.
Once completed, there will also be a field research task to earn the Mega Energy of Charizard, Beedrill, Gengar, Gyarados, and Altaria.
Also, there are many Pokemon that hatch from 2km of eggs, and I enjoy raids.
Eggs can be expected to hatch charmanders, weedles, abras, ghosts, rhyhorns, magikarps, polygons, elekids, magbys, seedots, piplups, and budews. You can also hatch shiny.
The following Pokemon featured in 2020 Community Days will appear in the raid: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gorse, Saihorn, Electabs, Magmer, Magikarp, Polygon, Seedot, Piplup. You may also catch the luster.
And finally, don’t forget to get the exclusive move you get when you evolve some of the next Pokemon from Friday to Sunday:
- Charizard-Evolves Charizard into a Charizard who knows the Fast Attack Dragon Breath.
- Beedrill-Evolve Kakuna into a Beedrill who knows the Charged Attack Drill Run.
- Abracadabra-Evolves Abracadabra into an Abracadabra who knows the Fast Attack Counter.
- Evolve Machamp-Machoke into a Machamp that knows Charged Attack Payback.
- Gengar-Evolves a ghost into a Gengar who knows the Charged Attack Shadow Punch.
- Gyarados-Evolve Magikarp into Gyarados who knows the Charged Attack Aquatail.
- Vaporeon-Evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon that knows Charged Door Tax Cardo.
- Evolve Jolteon-Eevee into Jolteon who knows Charged Attack Zap Cannon.
- Freon-Evolve Eevee into a Freon who knows the Charged Attack Superpower.
- Effie-Evolves Eevee into an Affi who knows the Charge Attack Shadow Ball.
- Evolve Umbreon-Eevee into Umbreon who knows Charged Attack Psychic.
- Shiftry-Evolve Nuzleaf into Shiftry, which knows Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Evolve Swablu into Altaria who knows Altaria-Charged Attack Moonblast.
- Empoleon-Evolves Prinplup into an empoleon that knows Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Luxray-Evolve Luxio into a Luxray that knows Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
- Roserade-Evolve Roselia into a known Roserade. Fast Attack Bullet Seed.Or evolve Roselia into Roserade, who knows the Charged Attack Fire type Weather Ball.
- Evolve Garchomp-Gabite into a Garchomp that knows Charged Attack Earth Power.
- Rhyperior-Evolve Rhydon into a Rhyperior who knows the Charged Attack Rock Wrecker.
- Electivire-Evolve Electabuzz into an Electivire that knows the Charged Attack Flamethrower.
- Magmortar-Evolve Magmar into a Magmortar who knows the Charged Attack Thunderbolt.
- Leafeon-Evolve Eevee into a Leafeon that knows Fast Attack Bullet Seeds.
- Glaceon-Evolves Eevee into Glaceon who knows the Charged Attack Water Pulse.
- Porygon-Z-Evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z, which knows charge attack tri-attack.
- Evolve Dusknoir-Dusclops into Dusknoir who knows Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Evolve Serperior-Servine into a Serperior who knows Charged Attack Frenzy Plant.
- Emboar-Evolves Pignite into Emboar who knows Charged Attack Blastburn.
- Samlot-Evolve Dewott into Samlot who knows Charged Attack Hydrocannon.
- Evolve Talonflame-Fletchinder into Talonflame who knows Fast Attack Incinerate.
- Nymphia-Evolve Eevee into Nymphia who knows Charged Attack Psychock
There’s a lot going on in Pokemon GO in December, so don’t forget to launch the game and enjoy all the fun.