Please give me a forecast for Saturday UFC 259 An event in Las Vegas.
Staff Recommendations include consensus recommendations from MMAjunkie readers. Simply vote for each of the following matches and the official tally registered at noon Thursday (Pacific Standard Time) will be used.
The consensus picks of these MMAJunkie leaders will be part of the UFC259 main card staff forecast to be released on Friday prior to the event. The UFC 259 will take place on Saturday at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.The main card will air in pay-per-view following ESPN’s qualifying and early qualifying ESPN +..
Make your choice for the following battles.
Main card (pay-per-view, 10 pm EST)
- Champ Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya – Light Heavyweight Title
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs Megan Anderson – Women’s Featherweight Title
- Champ Petruyan vs Aljamain Sterling – Bantamweight Title
- Drew Dober vs Islam Makhachev
- Alexander Rakicchi vs. Thiago Santos
Preliminary Card (ESPN, 8:00 pm ET)
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
- Kyler Phillips vs. Song Yadong
- Askar Askarov vs. Joseph Benavidez
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France
Preliminary Card (ESPN +, 6pm ET)
- Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Kennedy Nzechuku vs Carlos Wolberg
- Shawn Brady vs. Jake Matthews
- Amanda Lemos vs. Livina Souza
- Aaron Cruz vs Uros Medic
- Mario Boutista vs Trevin Jones
– MMA Sports
Predict three title battles in Las Vegas
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/ufc-259-jan-blachowicz-israel-adesanya-amanda-nunes-megan-anderson-petr-yan-aljamain-sterling-reader-predictions-picks Predict three title battles in Las Vegas