Investing.com-Stocks featured in pre-market trading on Monday, October 11th.Please update for update
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE :) Inventories fell 2.6% after a weekend of significant flight disruptions as bad weather in Florida led to a chain of aircraft and personnel availability issues. The airline canceled more than 1,000 flights on Sunday, or more than a quarter of the schedule.
- Aspentech Share price is 4.2% after Emerson (NYSE :) Electric agrees to split its industrial software business into companies in a transaction aimed at creating a more complete service suite for large industrial customers It has risen.Emerson shares remained unchanged as they fell early in the pre-market session
- Hasbro (NASDAQ :) Shares fell 1.3% after CEO Brian Goldner announced that he would take sick leave. Rich Stoddart, the company’s chief independent director, will tentatively take over the role of CEO.
- Meituan ADR peaked by 4.7% in two and a half months after the company escaped from antitrust investigations almost intact. China’s competition watchdog has fined $ 534 million for abusing its dominant position in the food delivery market. Other Chinese ADRs have risen sympathetically in the hope that they can avoid the worst-case scenario some envisioned under the crackdown on Beijing’s tech companies.
- Exxon mobile (NYSE :) Stock prices rose 1.5% to the highest level in three months as crude oil prices continued to rise. Futures hit a seven-year high when trading began in New York, but are still underpinned by sharp pressure on the global gas and coal markets.
- AstraZeneca (NASDAQ :) ADR increased by 0.6% after reporting promising test results for experimental antivirals to treat Covid-19. According to the company, the drug cuts the risk of serious illness in half in a slightly larger study than Merck (NYSE :) conducted on a similar drug.
- Merck Inventories increased by 0.6% after pharmaceutical companies formally requested an emergency use authorization for the antiviral drug Covid-19 pills. It could be the first effective oral drug against coronavirus.
- KKR (NYSE :) Shares rose 0.8%, expanding profits on Friday as the remaining two founders of the private equity giant said they would resign and hand reins to long-time company insiders.
Fusion media Alternatively, anyone involved in Fusion Media will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from relying on the data, quotes, charts, trading signals and other information contained on this website. Please be fully informed about the risks and costs associated with financial market transactions. This is one of the most risky forms of investment possible.
Premarket Southwest Falls. The rise of ExxonMobil by Meituan ADR, Investing.com
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/southwest-falls-in-premarket-meituan-adrs-exxon-mobil-rise-2640107 Premarket Southwest Falls. The rise of ExxonMobil by Meituan ADR, Investing.com