Project Starship X Announcement Switch was released earlier this year and has a fixed release date. Panda Indie Studio has partnered with Eastasiasoft for a release scheduled for January 27, 2021.
The game overview and trailer are as follows:
Project Starship has returned to the horrors of space with a wacky take. In this roguelike shooter, you’ll be a tentacle yet hip swag turf while crash-killing comical abominations in a flashy 16-bit style! With a versatile evasion mechanism and plenty of crazy pickups, you can hit your ship against enemies and spawn unharmed. Project Starship X celebrates by upside down genre conventions.
– Discover 14 levels with their own themes, 5 for each playthrough.
– Use tank modules, bowling, thrown items, bombs, spoons and more!
– Experience a mad event that remixes actions!
– Challenge different modes to test your skills.
– Enjoy unlimited replay value with procedurally generated elements.
– Get excited with the pumping soundtrack and screen shake effects!
Project Starship X supports English, Italian, and Japanese options.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR