On November 16th, Renault will offer visitors to Salon Solutrans, a trade fair for road and urban transport professionals, the opportunity to discover four new models from the range of light commercial vehicles for the first time. The brand also sheds light on recognized expertise in adaptation and transformation, allowing experts in all disciplines to find the ideal transportation solution from that range. The current and future challenges of new forms of mobility will also be spotlighted on the all-new Kangoo Van E-TECH electric and electric models such as the Master E-TECH electric, as well as the hydrogen on the Master H2-TECH.
Located in Hall 4, the Renault stand welcomes visitors to the vast, well-laid-out space of 1,000 meters.2.. Among the light commercial vehicles on display, Renault will be the first to unveil the following models exclusively:
- All-new Kangoo Van E-TECH ElectricWill replace the best-selling product in the spring of 2022, which has won the hearts of approximately 70,000 professional customers in Europe since its launch in 2011.Manufactured at the Renault Mobouges plant in France, the all-new Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric offers a cruising range of 300km on the WLTP.[i] The cycle meets the day-to-day requirements of most professional customers more rigorously than ever before. By combining a 90kW engine and a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 45kWh, it can be used with three types of chargers, including an optional 80kW quick charge DC charger that can recover a range of 170km (WLTP cycle) in 30 minutes.
- New trafficA smaller, completely redesigned van that differs from its predecessor, with a more robust and dynamic front face, a completely redesigned, more practical and comfortable cabin, and a new, more powerful blue dCi engine with 110-170 hp. , And fresh in-automotive technology for more information, connectivity and safety.
- NS Master E-TECH ElectricA large electric van equipped with a new 52 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery, with a range of up to 195 km according to WLTP.Me cycle. Its 22kW DC charger provides 80% charge in just 2 hours. Sales are scheduled to start in the spring of 2022.
- NS Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH PrototypeOptimizes in-vehicle hydrogen technology and custom conversion possibilities, providing professionals with the ability to transport large loads up to 19m3 And within a range of about 250kmMeStep up for intensive use
Renault leverages close partnerships with 63 certified French converters and a total of 400 certified converters worldwide to provide the best solution for all professional customers, considering all specific needs and business sectors. To do.
Of the 15 light commercial vehicles on display at the Renault stand, 13 are conversions, each representing the best expertise from a partner French certified converter.
As a pioneer and expert in electrical mobility, Kangoo E-TECH Electric Renault has been an undisputed leader in the European light commercial vehicle market since 2011.
And to meet a wider range of demand, Renault is also exhibiting the master chassis cab H2-TECH at its stand. This prototype was developed by HYVIA, co-founded by Renault and Plug-Power, a US company that is a world leader in turnkey hydrogen solutions.
Full and updated range
The 15 light commercial vehicles on display at Renault in Soltrans are:
- All-new Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric
- All new new Kangoo van refrigerator Isberg
- All-new Renault Kangoo Van “Renault Open Sesame” Workshop Saltimo
- All-new Kangoo wheelchair-accessible vehicle (WAV) Renault Tech
- Brand new new express van pickup collection
- All-new Express Van Refrigerator ECP
- SD Service / New Traffic Workshop by Renault Tech
- New Traffic Crew Cab Workshop Modul System
- New traffic ambulance BSE
- New Traffic Floor Cab Refrigerator Cazo
- New traffic cherry picker Klubb
- Master E-TECH Electric
- Master E-TECH Electric Chassis Cab Tipper Cornut
- Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH Prototype
- Hippie Caviar Hotel Show Car
Find the Renault stand in Hall 4 of the Eurexpo Exhibition Center in Chassieu, east of Lyon.
Since 2003 Renault Pro + The brand has developed its own know-how in the field of LCV using widely recognized high performance tailored products. As an expert brand dedicated to servicing professional customers, it has its own scope, services and international network of 626 businesses.
Renault unveils four world premierees at Soltrans 2021 in Lyon
https://fleet.ie/renault-will-reveal-4-world-premieres-at-the-solutrans-2021-in-lyon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=renault-will-reveal-4-world-premieres-at-the-solutrans-2021-in-lyon Renault unveils four world premierees at Soltrans 2021 in Lyon