Updated PlayStation.com page Resident Evil Village Make sure future Capcom titles support dynamic 4K with ray tracing on PlayStation 5. This isn’t the publisher’s first entry into ray tracing on next-generation consoles, but it’s still nice to see.
The complete list of features on the official PlayStation website is below (thanks, ResetEra).
- Stunning visuals: Use ray tracing to explore the beautiful and terrifying scenery and locations of Resident Evil Village in 4K (4K)Dynamic 4K and HDR requires a compatible 4K and HDR compatible TV or display).
- Fast Load: Thanks to the power of the ultra-fast SSD on the PS5 console, there is almost no load time and you can resume from where you left off.
- Adaptive Triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for a more immersive experience.
- Tactile feedback: Use haptic feedback to simulate the sensation of firing a real gun.
- Tempest 3D Audiotech with compatible headphones: Wrap yourself in the sounds of carefully crafted music and survival horror at Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the sound of hair growth from all directions.
Capcom previously Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition When released in November, it will support 4K and ray tracing. If you want to turn on ray tracing, get 4K / 30fps and 1080p / 60fps. The game also turns off ray tracing and supports up to 120fps, but the publisher hasn’t provided any details yet.
Resident Evil Village It will be released in 2021. We will update our readers as more details become available.