Welcome to review the weekly rumors. Here’s a look at the rumors six months ago to see what was done as mentioned at the beginning. Let’s jump right away.
- According to Fightful, Kevin Dunn got angry with “Production Snuffs” during the Asuka vs. Sasha Banks match. Extreme rulesEspecially with certain camera shots, including Bailey.
- I can’t remember enough agreement to remind me of the production problem. Kevin Dunn style is a problem when you don’t have snuffs.
- PW Insider showed eye for an eye match Extreme rules It was pre-recorded by Vince McMahon, who “personally supervised” it and chose the specific weapons used in the match.
- In such a situation, how do wrestlers feel when Vince is there like “Pick up a kendo stick!”
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said the idea was for Deadly draw Women’s tournaments at AEW will be an annual summer tournament, but only if it is a successful assessment.
- Successful evaluation? It’s on YouTube and has elicited comprehensible criticism of how AEW reserves and introduces women. Given the rumors that AEW looked at the rating and it was on YouTube, I’ll deny it, even if it comes back next year. (0/1)
- Melzer also said The Young Bucks and Blade were “quite messed up” out of the Falls Count Anywhere game. dynamite..Table legs clog Matt Jackson’s knees Final spot Of the match, and Nick Jackson was upset after his swanton dive.
- In an interview with AdAge, Stephanie McMahon said WWE didn’t like the look of big ceiling fans, so a virtual ceiling was added to the performance center.
- The shows at those performance centers were rough.
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter states that the current plan is Edge vs. Randy Orton at I Quit Match Wrestlemania next year.that is Summer slam But edge injuries changed that.
- I expect this to be incorrect, but I have to wait for it. He will be back tonight, but he seems to be proceeding from Orton’s feud.his promotion On Monday, he talked about regaining a title he had never lost, without mentioning his program with Randy. With little time left and lost more in his injuries, he should move on to a feud we’ve never seen before. There is no need to exit the Randy program.
- WON also states that many people within WWE do not like the idea of a new ruling nation because of the current social situation.
- I don’t believe WWE doesn’t ruin it now. Fortunately, the heart business remained their own.
- The original plan was Asuka vs. Charlotte Summer slam, For each observer. Things are changing so rapidly that the current plan is unknown.
- Charlotte didn’t come back Summer slam.. Asuka faced both Bailey and Sasha in different games.
- According to PW Insider, WWE has applied for the trademark “NXTUK Heritage Cup.” Early speculation is that this will be for some kind of tournament.
- They announced the idea in September. Similar to the title of the championship, but must be defended under the rules of the British round.They used tournament It bears the first champion A-Kid. (1/1)
- According to insiders, Jacob Fatu’s contract with MLW makes him exclusive to the promotion and explicitly prohibits cooperation with WWE or AEW. He signed until 2025.
- Fatu has not participated in the AEW show. MJF worked at AEW during his contract with MLW, which is why I was able to work at AEW. None of the people working at WWE worked for other companies, so that was never the case while he was contracting.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler has become an untitled match tonight Living.. Observers say it was a slow change and was actually going to be a title match.
- That seems correct. Dorf didn’t deserve another title shot because he lost clean first. (1/1)
- Speaking of McIntyre, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter mentions that Orton could win the title from McIntyre and set up a future match for the WWE Championship with Edge.
- He won the title from Drew, but he won so quickly that no edge match was set up. (0/1)
- Sportskeeda says Vince McMahon isn’t for sale on Aleister Black and can do the push he enjoyed while Paul Heyman was in power.
- Oh, it’s over. (1/1)
- Fightful says Sauraf Gruger recently apologized for ruining the Adam Cole vs. Keith Lee match on Instagram behind the scenes at the NXT meeting.
- for Superstar spectacle, He finally returned to TV.After he ruined the finish Great American bash, He hasn’t appeared on NXT TV, and Tag Team Manager Malcolm Bivens has been relocated.
- Matt Hardy says he’ll just be on AEW TV and not gimmicks anymore, whatever its value.
- He definitely continued the gimmick as the elite removal happened after this. He is now the iconic Matt Hardy (my favorite). (0/1)
- WWE is thinking about running Summer slam Outdoors, according to Fightful Shaun Rossap. At PW Insider Elite, Mike Johnson said he had talked about doing it on the beach or on a boat.
- They did it with Thunder Dome, but that wasn’t a problem at this time. Was Scooner Slam a real possibility? (0/1)
- Wrestling Observer Live Brian Alvarez hears that Vince McMahon’s goal is not to have another PPV in an empty arena with lots of masked fans … he wants something quirky. I’m out Summer slam.. “
- I think Thunder Dome was creative enough. Not as quirky as a beach show, but innovative. (1/1)
- In a Sportskeeda report, Alex McCarthy writes that WWE is “likely” to run. evolution 2 By the end of 2020, many in the company consider it “brainless”.
- What is the opposite of “no brain”? “Yes, are you smart?” Just “Brainer?” (0/1)
- According to Sportskeeda’s Tom Colohue, there are no plans to split The New Day as part of Big E’s new single run.
- I agree with this. They physically split them, but they didn’t. The new day still exists as a unit. (1/1)
- Lio Rush Shows His Match Against Joey Janella Sunday’s GCW Homecoming The show was his last.
- It wasn’t. This isn’t the first rumor that Lio Rush has finished wrestling. (0/1)
- According to talkSPORT, Charlotte Flair had surgery a few days ago and was successful, but not cleared in time for SummerSlam.
- She didn’t come back until quite recently. (1/1)
- According to Wrestling Observer Radio Dave Melzer, WWE changed Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler to an untitled match because they wanted to get McIntyre vs. Randy Orton off the ground as soon as possible.
- They were able to maintain the title match rules and, if necessary, continue to perform post-match angles with RKO. Drew decisively won the match.
- For that matter, Melzer said WWE decided to abandon the promotion written for Orton, challenge McIntyre and undo it.
- It has to be frustrating.
- According to observers, the original plan required Rollins & Murphy to take Aleister Black out at an injured angle and put it on the shelf for some time.
- This was the beginning of Black’s phasing out.
- According to Melzer, Rey Mysterio has not yet signed a new contract with WWE.
- It sounds like he worked without it for a while. Maybe a gentleman’s agreement?
- According to WrestleVotes, “The length it takes WWE to find the location of SummerSlam is amazing and quirky.” The account also asked about holding an event outdoors with a limited number of fans. , Say they were turned down by the northeastern states.
- I would like to see a list of actual suggestions and how much I have explored each possibility.
- According to talkSport’s Alex McCarthy, there’s been a lot of Hollywood interest in Charlotte Flair, but it may not be interrelated. .. She legally loves wrestling. “
- If this is true, I hope Charlotte will give Hollywood her time. That’s what is there after wrestling wasn’t an option. It may be wise to put her feet in the door now so they don’t forget her.
- McCarthy told sources that Vince McMahon wasn’t “sour” with Alistair Black, but worried that his personality and gimmicks would “restrict him.” Tom Colohue of Sportskeeda heard that McMahon’s thoughts on Black “similar to how he feels about Cesaro.”
- This was before Black’s wife Zelina Vega was released because she opposed the Twitch directive. It can’t help the problem.was rumor Recently, they’re offering Aleister and giving him a big re-debut when things get cold, but honestly I don’t buy it. I don’t think I’ll ever see him at WWE TV again.
- Also, when the audience returns from Wrestle Votes, WWE will celebrate Stone Cold Steve Austin as if it were on the 25th anniversary of Triple H.
- It won’t be a little longer.The 25th of Triple H was pretty strange.. Hopefully Austin will do something better when he has fans celebrating with him.
- In his Twitch stream, Miro (WWE’s Lucef) said he was “no longer a wrestler” and is now “ Professional Twitcher, YouTuber, content creator. It should be noted that Lucef has Are known To Make fun of fans online in the past.
- Another wrong direction by Miro of AEW. (0/1)
This week: 6 / 13-46%
Overall: 3,629 / 6,459-56.2%
Have a nice week, everyone. Please ensure your safety.
– WWE Sports
Review of rumors: July 24-30, 2020
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2021/1/31/22249737/rumor-look-back-july-24-30-2020-wwe-edge-aew-wrestlemania-aleister-black Review of rumors: July 24-30, 2020