eSports Award Has released a complete list of winners of this year’s ceremony, unveiled at the industry’s first virtual celebration with millions of viewers. Organized by Eefje “Sjokz” Depoortere and announced by WWE superstar Xavier Woods and renowned DJ Steve. Aoki, Tottenham footballer, and EXCEL ESPORTS brand ambassador Dele Alli showcased the Esports Awards initiative to award more than 30 awards and recognize every corner of the industry.
eSports Award It is the only global annual ceremony to honor and honor people from all areas of the industry. 2020 is a milestone year for the esports award, celebrating and recognizing the excellence of esports and celebrating its fifth year. This year is the most ambitious event to date, with a groundbreaking virtual online ceremony in partnership with renowned Lexus and Verizon partners and LiveCGI. CGI Studio is a truly immersive and realistic showcase handcrafted with LiveCGI’s unique expertise and the finest technology.
Among the big winners of the night were Riot Games, who brought back the Esports Publisher of the Year in connection with LiveCGI, and Esports Game of the Year in connection with the League of Legends Koyo Store. Not only that, the Esports Content Team of the Year participated in the League of Legends European Championship, and the LOL season opening was selected as the Esports Creative Piece of the Year.
Team Secret has won three impressive awards, including Michael “Nisha” Jankowski’s Esports PC Player of the Year, Lee “Heen” Seung Gon’s Esports Coach of the Year, and Dota 2’s Esports Team of the Year.
In the player category, Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro won the Esports Console Rookie of the Year in partnership with SCUF and the Esports Console Player of the Year in partnership with SCUF, with multiple trophies including the biggest competition. I brought it home. Call of Duty Championship on the calendar. Elsewhere, Ryu “Keria” Min-seok won the Esports PC Rookie of the Year in connection with the Matrix Keyboard behind an outstanding performance in the League of Legends World Championship, and Made Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita Esports MobilePlayer. I brought it home. Year.
Below is a complete list of Esports Awards winners.
- Verizon Announces Esports Mobile Game of the Year – Freefire
- Esports Publisher of the Year related to Esports Supply’s Live CGI – Riot Games
- Esports Games of the Year related to Koyo Store – League of Legends
- Esports Supporting Agency of the Year related to Grind Gaming – CSA
- Esports Coverage Website of the Year related to Sizzle Creative – esports observer
- Esports Play of the Year related to Respawn – Ismailcan “XANTARES” Dörtkar deş (BIG)
- Esports Creative / Creative Team of the Year related to eBeatz – Paper crown
- This year’s esports journalist – Emily Land
- This year’s esports content team – League of Legends European Championship
- Esports Content Creator of the Year related to Esports Stadium Arlington – UpUpDownDown
- Esports Caster of the Year (Play by Play) – Clayton “Captain Flowers” Rains
- Esports Caster of the Year (color) – Michael”KiXSTArStockley
- This year’s esports host – Eefje “Sjokz” Deporteere
- Esports PC Rookie of the Year related to Matrix Keyboard – Ryu “Kelia” Minsuk (T1)
- Esports Console Rookie of the Year in partnership with SCUF – Anthony “ShotzzyCuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports Mobile Player of the Year – Created Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita (Bigetron RA)
- Esports Console Player of the Year in Partnership with SCUF – Anthony “ShotzzyCuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports PC Player of the Year – Michał “Nisha” Jankowski (Team Secret)
- This year’s esports team – Team Secret (Dota 2)
- Lexus Announces Esports Personality of the Year – Carlos “Othellote” Rodriguez Santiago
- This year’s streamer announced by Lexus – Ibai
- This year’s esports organization – G2e sports
- This year’s esports cosplay – Glory Ramos
- Esports Creative Piece of the Year related to eBeatz – LOL season starts
Last night, the Esports Awards hosted the first Esports Awards Prelude, with a total of 10 awards. Winners included Logitech, Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill, and Eavesdrop Podcast. He also hosted a lifetime achievement in the 2020 esports class, honoring individuals who have had a long-term impact and dedicated their professional lives to improving the industry.
- Esports Collegiate Award – Tyrell Appleton
- Esports Hardware Provider of the Year – Elgato
- Esports Commercial Partner of the Year – Logitech
- Lifelong achievements in esports – 2020 class
- Jonathan “Fatal” Wendell
- Daigo Umehara
- Richard Lewis
- Craig “Torble” Levin
- Michael Sepso
- Lim Boxer Yofan
- This year’s esports photographer – Rich rock
- This year’s esports videographer – Logan Dodson
- Esports Coach of the Year – Lee “Heen” Seung Gon (Team Secret)
- This Year’s Esports Analyst – Chad “SPUNJ” Berchill
- This year’s esports content series – Eavesdrop podcast
- Panel’s Choice Awards related to Touch of Ginger – Michal Slowinski
- Panel’s Choice Awards related to Touch of Ginger – Steve Dudenheffer
“It was a milestone year for the esports industry as well as the esports awards. Not only are we facing many challenges and hurdles, but how resilient and talented our industry is. Faced with an opportunity to show what’s happening. Ambitious to celebrate those who have truly made a difference and continued to move the industry forward as we conclude our fifth year with more votes, viewership and mainstream partners than ever before. I’m glad I was able to put together a virtual event. “ Michael Ashford, Managing Director of Esports Awards, said:
Esports Awards 2020 will be held in partnership with Lexus, Verizon, Arlington CVB, SCUF, Sizzle Creative, Esports Gear, Esports Stadium Arlington, Koyo Store, RESPAWN, Matrix Keyboards, eBeatz, Touch of Ginger, Grind Gaming, eFuse and LiveCGI. I did.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here
More news from the rising world of eSports Head here