Some words about the rocket league
Before we dive into the details of the Rocket League code collection, let’s take a quick look at what this game is.
Rocket League is a free-to-play vehicle soccer video game for PC and console. Two opposing teams of up to four players compete in this unique and incredibly fun game of soccer-like rocket-propelled planes with elements reminiscent of a demolition derby. Since its first release, Rocket League has captured the hearts of millions of players around the world and has steadily become one of the most popular esports games in many countries. With single and multiplayer modes, cross-platform gameplay, vibrant graphics, spectacular matches against different game modes, and constant challenges destined to be intriguing for a long time!
That’s why here at Pivotal Gamers, we constantly search the web and offer all Rocket League codes that are available faster than anyone else. We also provide all expired code to verify what you already have. For more information, news and updates on the game, please visit the official game page and the game’s YouTube channel. The official Rocket League trailer is posted below as a quick reference. pleasant!
Rocket League Active Code
Rocket League code can be found in several places:
- With the announcement of Psyonix
- Hidden in the Rocket League trailer
- Rocket League physical products (not all products have a code)
Below is a list of all the active and valid Rocket League codes we have found. The list is updated daily, so check back often for new merchandise.
- popcorn : Use this code to get popcorn-only rocket boosts (similar to nut and bolt boosts)
- RLNITRO : Use this code to get octane: Goonies Limited Decal and Nitro Circus Limited Antenna
To activate the SARPBC code, start the game and press Next.
- PC – Top, top, bottom, bottom, left, right, left, right, B, A (keyboard letters B, A (EN))
- XBOX – Top, top, bottom, bottom, left, right, left, right, B, A
- PS4 – Top, top, bottom, bottom, left, right, left, right, X, O
Rocket League expired code
If you try to use a Rocket League code that doesn’t perform its intended function, it’s probably expired. You can use the Rocket League expired code list below to verify your code.
- Bekind : Use this code to get a VCR exclusive topper
- WWE18 : Use this code to get two random WWE banners, antennas and wheels
- Truffle shuffle : Use this code to get the octane: The Goonies Limited Decal
- Wrestlemania : Use this code to get two random WWE banners, antennas and wheels
- rlbirthday : Use this code to get two random WWE banners, antennas and wheels
- wwedads : Use this code to get two random WWE banners, antennas and wheels
- Shazam : Use this code to get octanes: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels
- SARPBC : Use this code to get SARPBC logo, songs, cars, and moai antennas
- Couch potato
: Use this code to get a couch potato exclusive player title
How to redeem a rocket league code
- If you’re new to how to redeem your Rocket League code, follow these steps: Launch the game and go to option Section fromMain menu
- .. choose extra
- tab. select Redeem code
- Copy one of the codes from the active code list and paste it into the empty text field area. hit OK
You will find your new item in the game!
If you need more help, check out the video below. You can paraphrase it immediately.
Please note that the code can only be used once. Most redeemable items are tradable, but if you sell them, you will not be able to get them back unless you exchange them for another item.
Have fun and don’t forget. For a huge selection of active gifts and contests, please visit our Gifts and Free Steam Keys page.
$ 20 Steam Wallet Code!