Psyonix’s free-to-play cross-platform title Rocket League has been updated to version 1.93, and developers have released updated patch notes. This is primarily about two-factor authentication, and the patch should also add some bug fixes to the title, making the experience a bit smoother. The patch notes from Psyonix are included below.
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players who want to participate in player-to-player transactions must enable 2FA in their Epic Games account.
- You will also need to verify your Epic Games account email address as part of enabling 2FA
- Learn how to enable 2FA with your Epic Games account Here
- Learn how to upgrade your platform account to a full Epic Games account Here
- The first transaction you make after enabling 2FA may take longer than usual (about 30 seconds).Subsequent transactions will be processed normally
- Fixed a bug where split screen players couldn’t matchmake in competing playlists
- The “Invite to Party” option in the friends list is now correctly displayed to all players
- Fixed forbidden temple lighting
- Removed the animation added to the playlist menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug where the ball would disappear in spectator mode when using FlyCam
Source / Via