Guessing the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, and is probably second only to actually watching the game. In this daily column, we’ll take a look at the latest rumors from the professional wrestling rumor factory.
An important reminder: the rumor is exactly that — the rumor. This has not been confirmed as a fact, it only circulates around the wrestling rumor factory.We track the accuracy of rumors with a weekly feature called Rumor Lookback that you can find here.. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors of the day:
- There is Pat McAfee’s “No Heat”By Dave Melzer, Wrestling Observer Radio..He is thinking NXT does not use McAfee “It’s better at lower doses” because they don’t want to rely on him.
- In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter“WWE is currently making an overture for some of the top-level impact talents to find out when their contracts will expire,” it was reported.
- by Fight fullMany contract extension Impact talents signed in early 2019 were completed months before they were announced, so there could be more free agents than expected next month.
- WWE put off In the title match of Bobby Lashley / Riddle United Royal rumble, But Fight full select The company claims to have discussed doing it before the January 31st PPV.
- Observers also AEW has registered the name as a trademark, “Elevation” is not the name used for the second show at TNT.
If you hear any interesting rumors you would like to add, please post them in the comments section below. Keep in mind that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as facts. Please take it that way.And check out the weekly rumors review here To track how often rumors turn out to be correct.
– WWE Sports
Rumor Summary: McAfee / NXT, WWE Impact Star Interest, US Title Plan
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2020/12/29/22203997/rumor-roundup-dec-29-2020-mcafee-nxt-wwe-signing-top-impact-stars-us-title-plans-new-aew-show Rumor Summary: McAfee / NXT, WWE Impact Star Interest, US Title Plan