The race is underway to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland. Erling Haaland could move in mid-2022.
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are all interested in Norwegian goal machines, but could Newcastle United also be a factor?
Haaland scored 41 goals in 41 Dortmund games last season and has already scored 13 goals this season.
Top Story – NEWCASTLE ENTER HAALAND RACE
Newcastle The latest club to take part in the race to sign the Norwegian striker Borussia Dortmund Erling Haaland, Report AS.
Report insists real Madrid Losing grip as a favorite for signing Haaland Manchester city, Paris Saint-Germain And now Newcastle is potentially fighting.
The magpie move is said to be “not out of the question” following the acquisition of the club by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund, which is expected to cause a splash in the transfer market in January.
— Erling Haaland (@ErlingHaaland) October 14, 2021
– – Mohamed SalahArrived in England and negotiated a contract Liverpool More than £ 500,000 traded per week, according to Miller.
– ESPN has a Premier League trio Manchester United, Manchester city When Liverpool Tracking Monaco midfielder Aurélien Chuameni,rival real Madrid.. United’s interest is said to be based on whether Paul Pogba departs.
– – Dusan Vlahovic Following Federico Chiesa’s lead, he refused a new contract offer with Fiorentina, JuventusIgnoring the Premier League interest Tottenham When Liverpool, Gazzetta dello Sports reports.
– – Barcelona Interested in Manchester United Nemanamatic, Insist on the sun. Serbs have more than 18 months left with United and believe Barca can sign a discounted price next offseason.
– Goal Germany reports: Bayern Munich Moving to sign Salzburg’s talent Karim AdeyemiThe player’s agent and father reportedly met with the Bavarian club on Saturday.
– Soccer Sports
Rumors have it: Newcastle considers Dortmund’s move to Harland
https://www.soccernews.com/rumour-has-it-newcastle-consider-move-for-dortmund-s-haaland/328437/ Rumors have it: Newcastle considers Dortmund’s move to Harland