Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin updated with Switch (version 1.04), patch notes
Brian (Posted December 13, 2020)@NE_Brian) News, switch
Sakuna: Another update for Of Rice and Ruin is available on Switch this week, and version 1.04 is available for download now. Comes with tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.
Below is a complete patch note translated by Nintendo Everything.
– Players have used Divine Raiment to reduce staggering after catching nothing.
– Fixed an issue with Fierce Furrow where hits can be difficult to land depending on frame rate and skill level.
– Fixed a healing bug when using the Milky Way or Purification Mirror when certain Spirit Bows are enabled.
– Fine-tune your home camera.
– Fixed an issue where release conditions were not updated randomly when moving items in and out of the fertilizer pit.
– Fixed an issue where adding ingredients to the fertilizer pit would cause recipes that could no longer be created to disappear.
– By adding fertilizer to tea, you can now get Nibancha (summer).
– Increased medicated-based spawn rate in Hidden Crimson Spring.
– Fixed an issue where quest information would not be displayed during the event.
– Players can now use Soul-Stealing Mask + to advance events that require Soul-Stealing Mask.
– Fixed other minor bugs.