It’s the new year. We will have a futuristic sounding year.2021!! ” looks fun. Have fun … in the future! (This is now.)
Your Challenge of the Week: Make some games more 2021-y.
This is a more free and open contest than usual. I thought this might be a fun way to start the year. The only rule is that the image must include a video game or be connected directly. And I think the other rule is that you need to feel like the future. Or at least 2021.
I went with Sealab 2021. This is convenient if you want to go to that route as well.A png file for you.
Next week I will pick the winner and some of my favorites!
Notice that the image submission rules have changed slightly. I’m currently looking for an image with a width of 800 pixels.
Submission method — procedure
1. Create a shop and save it to your desktop. The width of the image must be at least 800 pixels.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. The comment window is displayed. If you upload your shop from your desktop[ファイルを選択]Click
4. Alternatively, you can upload your shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the field called “URL of the image”. Note: This should be the URL of the image itself, not the page on which the image is displayed. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, and so on.
5. Add editorial commentary[送信]Click to load the image. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I will look at it.
I see some animated .gifs larger than 6.5 MB, but large images may not be uploaded correctly. If you still have problems uploading images, try to keep the maximum image size (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or the entire image below 2MB.