Yes, I know Halloween was yesterday, but 2020 was a very silly year. I feel like I’m allowed to extend Halloween until November.
Your Challenge of the Week: Celebrate Halloween in November.
You might joking in November, but we’re still celebrating Halloween. Or you can make it look like it’s still October 31st. Or, if you come up with one that features Sonic and Limp Bizkit, you know how many people like to include them in their images.
Next week I will pick the winner and some of my favorites.
Notice that the image submission rules have changed slightly. I’m currently looking for an image with a width of 800 pixels.
Submission method — procedure
1. Create a shop and save it to your desktop. The width of the image must be at least 800 pixels.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. The comment window is displayed. If you upload your shop from your desktop[ファイルを選択]Click
4. Alternatively, you can upload your shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the field called “URL of the image”. Note: This should be the URL of the image itself, not the page on which the image is displayed. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, and so on.
5. Add editorial commentary[送信]Click to load the image. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I will look at it.
I see some animated .gifs larger than 6.5 MB, but large images may not be uploaded correctly. If you still have problems uploading images, try to keep the maximum image size (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or the entire image below 2MB.