We are getting a big new version of the Justice League. This is a movie that no one really loves and probably you have already forgotten. And for some reason, Zack Snyder is changing the movie’s big villain, Steppenwolf, to give him a spike. Lots of spikes.
Your Challenge of the Week: Enjoy this new Steppenwolf.
I liked Justice Leauge Batman V. Superman: The Dawn of Justice.. For one thing, it didn’t have a terribly stupid name! Also, the Justice League had some personality and character arc.They weren’t minor and great, but it was better than three hours of gloomy, screaming, and killing BvS..But now Justice League It gets longer and probably more sad and dark. That’s exactly what people wanted …
Anyway, to help you, I cut out a new Steppenwolf and also cut out his face. As always, you are not worthy of my love after making what you have made.
I won’t choose a winner next week! I take a holiday weekend off. Therefore, there is extra time to create the image. Use it wisely.
Notice that the image submission rules have changed slightly. I’m currently looking for an image with a width of 800 pixels.
Submission method — procedure
1. Create a shop and save it to your desktop. The width of the image must be at least 800 pixels.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. The comment window is displayed. If you upload your shop from your desktop[ファイルを選択]Click
4. Alternatively, you can upload your shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the field called “URL of the image”. Note: This should be the URL of the image itself, not the page on which the image is displayed. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, and so on.
5. Add editorial commentary[送信]Click to load the image. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I will look at it.
I see some animated .gifs larger than 6.5 MB, but large images may not be uploaded correctly. If you still have problems uploading your images, try to keep the maximum image size (horizontal or vertical) less than 1000 pixels, or the entire image less than 2MB.