Along Calculated risk above December 15, 2021 07:48: 00 PM
• 8:30 am (Eastern Time) First weekly unemployment insurance claim The report will be published. The consensus is for the first 200,000 invoices, up from 184,000 last week.
• Also at 8:30 am Housing starts In November. The consensus goes from 1.52 million SAAR to 1.57 million SAAR.
• Also at 8:30 am Philadelphia Federal Manufacturing Survey December. The consensus is to decrease from 39.0 to 27.0.
• At 9:15 am, the Fed will release Industrial production and availability In November. The consensus is to increase industrial production by 0.7% and uptime to 76.8%.
• At 11:00 am Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Survey December.
And about COVID:
|Complete vaccination rate||61.1%||—||≥ 70.0%1|
|Complete vaccination (millions)||202.8||—||≥2321|
|New case per day3||117,950||121,889||≤ 5,0002|
|Number of deaths per day3🚩||1,143||1,122||≤ 502|
|1 Minimum value to achieve “herd immunity” (estimated between 70% and 85%). |
2My goal to stop posting every day,
37-day average of cases, currently hospitalized, and death
🚩 Weekly 7-day average increase in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths
✅ The goal has been achieved.
Click on the graph to see a larger image.
This graph shows the 1st (column) and 7th average (line) of the reported positive tests.
Start of housing, unemployment insurance claims, industrial production, etc.
http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2021/12/thursday-housing-starts-unemployment.html Start of housing, unemployment insurance claims, industrial production, etc.