Capcom said it listened to the feedback and added three new hairstyles for the player. Monster Hunter Rise.. Three new and diverse hairstyles have been added for free and can be downloaded from the Nintendo Switch eShop. After downloading from the e-shop, you need to go to Senri the Mailman to bill. Monster Hunter Rise version 3.5.0 has been released and read the patch notes.
Monster Hunter Rise Version 3.5.0 Patch Note:
Main additions / changes
- New event quests will be available weekly.
- The new DLC can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
Bug fixes / others
Base / facility
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze when using the “Move Village” feature in the training area.
- Fixed a bug that caused the false effect of Apex Diablos’ powerful roar.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could take double poison damage.
- Fixed a bug that could cause issues with the display of some armor and clothing during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong item would be dropped when catching the Great Gastronome Tuna.
- Fixed a bug where raw meat placed by a player would disappear immediately if another player joined the quest while it was in progress.
- Fixed a bug where the player character would perform a backstep instead of a round slash when pressing the stick back and pressing the X and A buttons after performing a sword and shield falling bash.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using the dual-blade shroud vault in the desired direction when executed at the end of the launch motion in ferrule demon mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Trapbugs’ incorrect sound effects and some lance attacks when using the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from using Gunlance Aerial Burst when jumping off the shelf after evading.
- Fixed a bug that did not change the appearance of Rampage Gunlance when a player changed the artillery type during multiplayer and launched a Wyrmstake Cannon attack.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t change ammo / bottles from the radial menu while riding a paramute.
- When a player used Bowgun stability during multiplayer to reduce recoil, this change could not appear on other players’ screens. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze when using the character edit voucher in certain steps.
- Fixed a bug where a player on a paramute would damage a paramute mounted by another player when attacking that player.
- Fixed a bug where armor would not be sorted correctly if the player had more than one of the same armor.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to match players in the block list under certain circumstances.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other other bug fixes have been made.