The Nintendo Switch system provides access to a treasure trove of indie games, with more games coming from the end of the year to 2021. Today, Nintendo has announced a presentation of its new indie world showcase. This includes some notable surprises in the next game launch calendar. .. Video highlights include Among Us, a noisy social deduction survival game released late today for Nintendo Switch! Other featured games in today’s showcase include Super Meat Boy’s long-awaited sequel, Super Meat Boy Forever, and cave exploration platformer Spelunky and Spelunky 2, which ignited the player’s imagination (and bomb bag). There is.
Steve Singer, Senior Vice President of Publishers and Developer Relations at Nintendo of America, said: “Thanks to the devoted ingenuity of independent developers around the world who chose Nintendo Switch as their game home, the system continues to host a thriving collection of unforgettable indie experiences for players.”
To watch the entire indie world video, go to https://indieworld.nintendo.com/. Here are some of the highlights revealed in the video:
- Among us From Inner Sloth: Discover which friends are secret scammers in Among Us, a survival social deduction game that has swept the universe. Work together to complete the spaceship task before the scammers interfere with or take out other players. Do you think the crew is behaving strangely? Call an emergency meeting to discuss who the suspected scammer is … but make sure you’re confident before you vote to drive someone out into the cold of space. Nintendo Switch featuring cross-platform play will be available late today! *
- Spelunky Mosmas Spellunky 2: With Spelunky and Spelunky 2, you can navigate through dangerous tunnels and caves and equip survival gear you find along the way. Featuring a dense world full of secrets, surprises and slapstick comedies, every play promises danger and joy. Watch out for leprechauns, ghosts, flying fish, and sprinting turkeys as you explore the unknown. When both games are released on Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021, dive into Spelunky and Spelunky 2.
- Whetstone From Capybara Games: CAPY’s hit puzzle butler Grindstone crashes into Nintendo Switch. Clover sneaks up and stacks huge combos to win valuable whetstones. When you conquer the Grindstone Mountain, make new gear and cash your whetstone to overcome encounters with malicious enemies, obstacles and bosses. With over 200 brutal levels to tackle, get ready to stand up, grind, and repeat when Grindstone launches a console on the Nintendo Switch at an exclusive timing later today.
- Calico From Peachy Keen Games: Magical girls, cat cafes, cute animals – what more do you need in your life? Fill a cozy cafe with cute creatures, charming furniture, festive decorations and delicious pastries. It’s a great way to spend the day! You can start relaxing with Calico when it goes on sale on Nintendo Switch later today.
- Super Meat Boy Forever From Team Meet: The long-awaited sequel to Super Meat Boy has arrived! At Super Meat Boy Forever, Nugget, the adorable baby girl of Meat Boy and Bandage Girl, was kidnapped. Jump, slide, punch and kick through several worlds, including thousands of randomly shattered handmade levels to create a unique gameplay experience for each save game. Be prepared to face some fierce challenges as bosses, secrets, dying, great music, vibrant art, and even dying. Super Meat Boy Forever will be pushed into the Nintendo Switch exclusively for console launch on December 23rd.
- Cyber shadow From Mechanical Head Studio: Jump over dash, slice and future levels while defeating over 12 apocalyptic bosses in this action platformer ninja game. The world has been hijacked by synthetic organisms. A desperate plea for help leads Shadow on a journey. Quickly navigate the ruins of Mekacity, jump over traps and defeat hordes of techno. You can also scan the Shovel Knight series character amiibo and get the help of a familiar friend. Uncover the secrets of the ancient powers of the Ninja clan with Cyber Shadow coming to Nintendo Switch on January 26, 2021.
- Tanchi From LEAP Game Studio: Tunche is a 2D side-scrolling action game with breathtaking hand-drawn art set in the Amazon rainforest. Explore with one of five heroes, each with their own unique skills and abilities, including Hat Kid, the main character of the 3D platformer A Hat in Time. Find the mythical beast, Tunche, and uncover the secrets of the rainforest. Enjoy a unique experience every time you step into the jungle, cross different paths and face amazing creatures. Experience a magical tour of Peruvian legends and folklore in a fascinating hack and slash battle, local co-op, and a shamanic magical pinch. Step into the jungle when Tunche first arrives at the Nintendo Switch in March 2021.
- Very very clerk From toy games: Grasp the steering wheel and pick up, park and return your car in more than 20 locations. Up to 3 other players can participate in this desperate and fun party game. Very very Barrett will first accelerate to the Nintendo Switch as a timed monopoly in early 2021.
- Fisti-Fluffs From Playfellow Studio: Be careful-these kittens have claws! In this physics-based party game featuring fierce cats, you have to hit the road to victory and bounce back. Turn an object into a battlefield by hitting it and firing it throughout the room. Prove that a wobbled cat is the best cat and experience the pinnacle of cat hustle and bustle. Participate locally at launch and online multiplayer will be available in post-launch updates. The foot susceptibility is endless! Fisti-Fluffs will be the first to be cheerful on the Nintendo Switch in the spring of 2021.
- Happy game From Amanita Design: Solve anxious puzzles, endure some anxious songs, and survive face-to-face encounters with suspicious smiles. Get your sweet dreams in the spring of 2021 when HappyGame will be available on Nintendo Switch.
- Aruba: Wildlife Adventure from ustwo games: The award-winning studio that created Monument Valley offers a new open world experience – Aruba: Wildlife Adventure. Even small people can make a big difference in this game. Join Aruba to visit her grandparents on a Mediterranean island ready for a mild summer wildlife expedition. But when she sees her beloved island at stake, she realizes she needs to do something about it! Recruit volunteers for your purposes, help heal sick animals, clean the wilderness, and ultimately save the island. A visually stunning season of exploration awaits in Aruba: Wildlife Adventures, Coming to Nintendo Switch in the Spring of 2021.
- Gnosia From Playism: In this unique SF adventure game, the spaceship will be overtaken by aliens that can take human form. Meet the cast of eclectic characters and help unravel their mysteries with a fascinating story spin in the social deduction genre where you play against up to 14 NPCs. Overcome your fears when Gnosia launches on the Nintendo Switch in early 2021.
Source: Nintendo of America