It’s been over a month since Super Mario Bros. 35 was released for free exclusively for Nintendo Switch Online members, and the game is still pretty good. That said, Nintendo has decided to release an update for the game. This will result in version 1.0.2.
As is usually the case with such updates, there are no additions and most of the focus is on fixing issues and making necessary adjustments. And that’s exactly what this update did. Nintendo has also released some official patch notes for the update, so I’ve included them below.
- Fixed an issue that slowed down gameplay when a large number of enemies appeared on the screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from throwing fireballs into the water under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to unlock unopened courses with special input.
- The amount of the treasure chest coin pool is now displayed while in spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect played when a shell or other object quickly bounces back and forth within an opening in a block.
- Adjusted the speedup timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.