You may remember yesterday that Nintendo confirmed on Twitter that a new update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was coming soon. Well, the update was released early tonight, so there’s also an official patch note for the update. After updating the game, it will be version 9.0.2.
Such updates are generally of a small nature and new additions rarely occur. With this update, you won’t even rebalance your fighters. This update resolves the bugs and “gameplay fixes” that fighters had. As mentioned above, patch notes have been released and can be found below.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t use the stick to jump while falling after creating an anvil using Down Air Attack.
- Fixed an issue where the Duck Hunt Down Special Gunman and Zelda Down Special Phantom did not work as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the initial speeds of Samus and Dark Samus Up Specials did not work as intended when used on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where fighters could sometimes warp on the Venom stage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a fighter to pass through the landscape when it was fired on some stages.
- Fixed an issue where you might have to end a battle on a stage created with Stage Builder.
- Various gameplay fixes.