Black Friday is just over a week at this point, but some retailers have already started trading games. Target’s video game products haven’t been released yet, but thanks to the leaked ads, we know what they’re trying to offer.
The show’s protagonist, detailed in future ad photo scans, is the Nintendo Switch bundle, which offers Neon Red / Blue Joy-Cons, Mario Kart 8: Deluxe, and a 3-month Switch Online subscription. However, besides this, in addition to various accessories, Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 games are all available at low prices.
There are many choices for individual games, and some of our highlights are:
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s about time – $ 39.99
- FIFA 21 – $ 29.99
- Forza Horizon 4 – $ 24.99
- Ghost of Tsushima – $ 39.99
- God of War – $ 9.99
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Online Edition – $ 14.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link Awakening – $ 39.99
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle – $ 14.99
- Marvels Avengers-$ 29.99
- Monetary – $ 14.99
- Minecraft Dungeons – $ 14.99
- Overcooked 2 – $ 24.99
- Sonic Mania / Sonic Team Racing – $ 24.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Corrupt Order – $ 24.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $ 39.99
- The Last of Us 2 – $ 29.99
- Unknown: Lost Heritage – $ 9.99
- Watch Dogs Legion – $ 39.99
These offers aren’t currently available for purchase, but it’s only a matter of time before they’re available, and there are some absolute bargains at these prices. Therefore, we will add these deals as soon as the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 Black Friday pages are available.