This year is nearing the end, and the Teamfight Tactics 2020 patch cycle is nearing its end. The final patch of the year for multiplayer games landed on PBE with League of Legends patch 10.25, with round adjustments and tweaks. This doesn’t seem to bring a major batch of gameplay changes, but there are some champions and trait adjustments to note.
First, Trait updates the Mage, Keeper, and Vanguard builds for this patch target. The latter has gained full armor buff, but the spell power of the two units of the mage has gained a minor boost. However, the keeper’s traits are a bit nervous when the two units are involved. The shield has dropped from 170 to 150.
As for the champions, there are some tweaks for the final patch of the year. Wukong, Fiora, Sylas, Vi, Vigar, Xin Zhao, Yone and Kayn are all making different changes in different layers (mostly buffs) of this round. See the notes below for more information on these.
Here without any further effort Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.25 Note (Thank you, Surrenderat20!):
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.25 Champion Balance Change
Wukong – Buff
- Ability attack damage rate increased from 225/250/275% to 250/265/280%
- Damage dealt increased from 200/300/450 to 250/400/600
Sylas – Buff
- Damage dealt increased from 250/400/600/1000 to 250/400/700/1111
Vi – Nervous
- Ability-based armor reduction effect reduced from 50/75/100% to 40/60/80%
Xin Zhao – Changed
- Ability attack damage rate changed from 300/325/350% to 330/340/350%
Veigar – Buff
- Damage dealt increased from 450/600/900 to 475/650/950
- Ability-based armor reduction effect reduced from 90% to 80%
- Damage dealt changed from 400/600/6666 to 375/575/6666
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.25 Character Balance Change
- Spell power (6 units) increased from 110% to 120%
- Shield (2 units) reduced from 170 to 150
- Armor (2 units) increased from 100 to 120
- Armor (4 units) increased from 250 to 300
- Armor (6 units) increased from 750 to 600
- Armor (8 units) increased from 1500 to 2000
That’s all for the upcoming Teamfight Tactics patch 10.25 note, but check the ties in PBE as more changes may appear before the content goes to the live game. According to the League of Legends 2020 patch schedule, TFT patch 10.25 will be released on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. Please note that the above notes are tentative changes based on the content of the test and may not reflect the full or final version. For future adjustments.
If you want to brush up on your next match while you’re here, check out Teamfight Tactics’ best item overview and TFT tierlist.