The Elder Scrolls: Blades has received the latest update to Switch. Version 1.10 includes new event quests, improvements, bug fixes and more.
Below is a complete patch note:
New event quest!
- Two new events await players on the land beyond the Cursed Portal.
- Complete these events and defeat Mad God’s own Golden Saints to win Sigil.
- Keep in mind that there will be more events next month!
Celebrate the New Life Festival!
- Enjoy daily events from December 24th to January 2nd.
- Be sure to collect free Stone Tooth Bash Chicken Decorations from the store.
New winter sale bundle!
- New Life Bundle: 1,000 gems, 50,000 gold, 2 new life banners, 2 peridot beacons, 2 garnet beacons.
- Saturalia Bundle: 4,750 gems, 20 scrolls of resurrection, Saturalia tree, Grand Saturalia tree, Saturalia gloves.
- Celebration Dragon Bundle: One Legendary Chest, 9,000 Gem, Dragon Snow Globe, Ice Dragon Bust.
- Golden Life Bundle: 1 Golden Chest, 1,100 Gem, Storm Cloak Banner.
- Elder Life Bundle: 1 Elder Chest, 1,925 Gem, Ice Unicorn, Ice Cagit.
- Legend Life Bundle: 1 Legendary Chest, 4,600 Gem, Ice Mammoth, Ice Elk.
New mentor pack!
- A special offer for level 11-20 players from the old grizzling blade master.
- Mentor Pack: Enforcer Breast Plate, Ax of Ancestors, 25,000 Gold, 900 Gem, 10 Scrolls Revival, 450 Copper, 1,000 Timber, 1,000 Limestone.
New work of Sigil store!
- Complete the Golden Saint weapon set.
- New Legendary Item: Purifier Cocoon
- Quest Map: Improved camera pan when using maps.
- Quest: Added a label to the exit of the dungeon.
- Quests: Players will now be able to receive a fourth quest to find the Sorcerer King’s hideout, even if the hideout has already been placed.
- Arena: Fixed a player-side block animation that wasn’t displayed correctly.
- Menu: Fixed a bug where players would be control-locked in the Level Up Reward menu.
- Menus: Fixed crash and control lock issues on various menus and interface screens.
- Quest Map: Fixed a crash caused by reorienting the device before the quest icon was loaded
- Quest Map: Fixed a bug where the skull difficulty was not displayed for some quests / jobs
- Quest Map: Unlock the quest to find the Sorcerer King’s hideout that is now correctly displayed on the map.
- Switch: Fixed Nintendo Switch authentication issue
- Switch: Updated switch controller blocking procedure
The Elder Scrolls: Blades are available for Switch via the e-shop.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.