You may not have the update for the Breath of the Wild sequel, but Nintendo shared a piece of Zelda news during a recent direct live stream. Skyward Sword is coming to Nintendo Switch.release July 16, 2021The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD is an expansion port for the 2011 Wii game, and pre-orders are now available in e-shops and Best Buy.
In addition to the announcement of the HD reminder, Nintendo has announced that a new pair of Zelda-themed Joy-Cons will be released on July 16th with Skyward Sword HD. There are two ways and the first way to play SkywardSwordonSwitch. Includes using Joy-Cons motion controls to swing your sword, aim your bow, and more. If you want to play without motion control, you can play with a regular professional controller or in handheld mode with just the buttons.
For those who have never played the original, The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword is the first game on the official Zelda Timeline, dive into the origins of the Master Sword. It begins on the floating island of Skyloft, a knight whose link is training. After his friend Zelda is kidnapped and taken to the abandoned land under the clouds, Surface, Link departs to rescue her, guided by a spirit called Fi. The game won 7.5 / 10 in the original Skyward Sword Review. Learn more about.
- Little Nightmares 2 Pre-Order Guide: Release Week Discounts, Pre-Order Bonus, etc.
- Pre-order for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury: Release Date, New Switch Model, etc.
- Monster Hunter Rise pre-order details: release date, collector’s edition, bonuses and more
- Nier Replicant Pre-Order Guide: Bonuses, Prices, Special Editions
- Resident Evil Village Pre-Order Details Revealed: Collector’s Edition, Pre-Order Bonus, etc.
- Halo Infinite pre-orders live and includes discounted bundles
GameSpot may receive commissions from retail offers.