The Pokemon Company details the latest trading card expansion that will hit the shelves early next year, which we will enjoy with Shiny Pokemon fans.
The new extension, called Shining Fate, will be available on February 19, 2021. Inspired by last year’s popular hidden fate set, over 100 Shiny Pokemon appear on etched cards, including 9 Shiny Pokemon V and 7 fan-like Shiny Pokemon VMAX-favorite in the form of Gigantamax Shiny Lizardon.
The set includes three more Amazing Pokemon, each featuring a legendary or mythical Pokemon depicted in a “brilliant rainbow background that stretches out of the frame.” Many products will be available, as detailed below.
- Shining fate Elite Trainer Box (released February 19, 2021): Including 10 Shining fate Booster pack, one foil promotional card featuring Eevee VMAX, and various gameplay accessories
- Shining fate Can (released February 19, 2021): 6 included Shining fate Booster pack and one foil promotional card featuring Eldegoss V, Boltund V, or Cramorant V
- Shining fate Collection — Pikachu V (released February 19, 2021): 4 included Shining fate 1 foil promotion card featuring booster pack, Pikachu V and 1 oversized foil promotion card
- Shining fate Mad Party Pin Collection (Available February 19, 2021): 3 are included Shining fate Booster Pack; One foil promotional card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist.And one corresponding pin
- Shining fate Mini can (released March 5, 2021): Two are included Shining fate Booster pack and one metal coin
- Shining fate Premium Collection (Available March 5, 2021): Contains 7 Shining fate Booster Pack; One foil promotional card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapart V. One foil promotional card and one oversized foil promotional card with either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapart VMAX.And one corresponding metal coin
Are you collecting Pokemon cards? Would you like to pay attention to these packs that will hit the shelves early next year? Please let us know in the comments.