Welcome to IGN’s Cyberpunk 2077 Tips and tricks Guide, all your essential home Tips and tricks It helps you get used to the inside and outside of Night City. In this guide Tips and tricks It falls into three categories that detail all of exploration, combat, and other topics (armor, storage space, conversation options, and more).
Looking for a specific one? Click / tap the link below to jump to the next link.
35 Essentials Tips and tricks
Learn more about making lots of money, looting enemies, tips on where to put points, and even changing clothes. Tips and tricks The following guide.
Exploration Tips and tricks
- Notice which button you are pressing around a person in a tight space. You may accidentally attack or grab a person and put the police into action! It can lead to your death.
- If you have something worth picking up, like a shard, you’ll see a yellow marker from a great distance. Keep an eye on it!
- Pay attention to the blue markers on the map as you explore the night city. These are fast travel points. You’ll need to play a few campaigns to access them, but once you’ve played, be sure to manipulate your points to unlock them.
- Want to make a lot of money? Collect everything. It can slow you down a bit, but sometimes you’ll get something worth more than $ 750. The junk is also totaled. Think of it like a piggy bank.you have to Frequently drop junk and unwanted items at drop points.. Droppoints (shown below) are kiosks that are either this large or have only the right edge of the machine. However, it is always yellow.
- Look in both directions when crossing the street-yes, really. You may hit the car and get damaged.
- Use the scanner frequently and Especially in a large room. It can show items, explosives, and other useful things you can pick up.
- Learn to make your weapon a holster. Just having a gun can be considered a threat, And you don’t want to deal with the consequences.[コントロール]Check the page for how to do it[一時停止]Menu>[設定]Go to and on the right[コントロールスキーム]Press the button labeled.
- What if I pick up too much and exceed the weight limit? You lose stamina and walk slowly. If you keep picking things up, it will be even slower!
- If you need quick storage, call the car (if possible) and throw the item into the trunk hiding place!
- Do you see crates in the distance with rare items you don’t want to forget? You can mark it with your scanner, It’s the same way you mark an enemy.
- NCPD Scanner Hustle can perform multiple steps to complete. * Sometimes, but not all, you need to get information from one location to another nearby. If, after collecting evidence, you feel you didn’t get a big payment, it probably means that your journal has another step.
- If you see someone having a conversation (blue text will appear) Sometimes they will reveal interesting information about where you are.. Someone you are with may have something to say about their conversation.
- There is no such thing as “stealing” V.. Everything in Night City is yours. Grab what you want! However, you have to pay the vendor.
combat Tips and tricks
- Run! Jump! Do a lot of these in the open area to increase your athletics! Basically, the way to improve the skill progression of perks is to use them. The more stealth you have, the higher the stealth park. The more items you disassemble, the higher the crafting benefits.
- Play additional tutorials. It doesn’t matter how good the game is. The advantage here is that it’s free XP, it only takes a short time and there are no real resources.
- Remember to defeat the boss’s enemies at the end of a longer mission, whether you’re going to stealth or otherwise avoiding clashes. They can make you a lot of money and unique items.
- Enemies can heal themselves, even non-boss enemies!! Make sure you keep an eye on your low enemies to make sure they don’t use Maxdoc while you’re not looking.
- An enemy who drops loot when he dies An X will be marked on the minimap.. Gray means common loot, green means rare, blue is rare, purple is epic, and yellow is legendary. When you see the corpse change color due to the rarity of the loot, you will see a marker for the loot item.
- Once you find your favorite weapon, Don’t forget to look at it to apply attachments and mods!! Some mods can also make weapons “non-lethal”. In other words, controlling an enemy does not actually kill it. You may need this for a side job or a gig. However, not all weapons can have mods or attachments.
- XP and money advances will only be visible after V has finished the battle. In other words, “battle” will no longer appear on the minimap.
Other Tips and tricks
- You can fast forward a cinematic conversation by pressing and holding the button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Placing a point on either Body or Tech will literally open the door, Because some maps are only open when one is sufficient. So investing in one of them is useful, but both have a little diminishing returns (although they are still good in other respects).
- While in the journal, some jobs will display a small image to the right of the job or gig description. These are “linked” items! Sometimes it will be a direct way to call someone, a map, or something else.
- Did you accidentally throw a grenade into a public square? Do you offend the wrong person? Cyberpunk has an active autosave feature, which is usually activated before it is encountered. Instead of enduring the results, use autosave to get out of trouble.
- After a big shootoutDon’t forget to grab a fallen enemy (or even an ally) weapons.. You can sell them, but you can also disassemble them in the inventory menu for common and non-common item components. You will need them for crafting and upgrading. You can also disassemble consumables, clothing and junk. If you don’t need the money, choose a component instead.
- You can earn reward points by leveling up with specific rewards. You can level up just by using the benefits. Be sure to see the benefits of all benefits.
- Even if you’re trying to be an assassin who makes the most of stealth, be sure to put reward points in other categories. In particular, you should consider putting points in benefits that level faster than other benefits. It shows how you are playing early on, and a few additional boosts for that early playstyle will not hurt you.
- Please be sure to change your clothes. It doesn’t look cool, but for some simple armor points. All clothes have a rating of armor and, as they say, good defense is the best crime … you may look like a walking disaster, but you’re still standing When you have the last laugh. Keep in mind that some armor also has bonus slots for some extra vitality.
- Remember Some clothing / armor has mod slots Some are superfluous. However, once applied, it cannot be recovered, and once replaced, it will be destroyed.
- The higher the streetcread, the more new clothing options available to the vendor. As you move to different districts, you’ll find more clothing choices.
- If you want to equip a melee weapon from your inventory, select the slot you want to fill or replace. Then, just above the ranged weapon, click the knife next to the blue ranged weapon icon to see which ranged weapon you have.
- The yellow conversation option advances the conversation. If there are more than one, it means that it is a choice. The weight of that choice depends on the situation. Some affect only that moment, while others affect the entire side quest or the main job. The blue option provides you with more information. This will sometimes lead to new options! It’s a good idea to consider your options, as you won’t lose anything when you get new information.
- Don’t forget to upgrade your V operating system! It’s better to save for rare operating systems, but if you can afford it, be sure to buy it for new benefits such as a larger buffer for hacking. This is a must if you are playing as a Netrunner. You can also increase the base ram! Tip: The Ripper Dock on Watson’s North Side has a rare $ 15,000 called Biodyne MK.2. It’s a lot, but it means more hacks and bigger buffers.
Looking for more Tips and tricks?? See the Beginner’s Guide for more tips to get you started.