SGX Nifty Indicates a positive start
The stock exchange’s nifty futures traded at 17,775, up 25 points (0.14%), indicating that Daral Street got off to a positive start on Monday.
- Technology view: Friday’s Nifty 50 witnessed selling pressure that the second consecutive session would end below the 17,700 level. Analysts said the index has reached a good support zone and a future recovery cannot be denied.
- India VIX: The fear gauge broke above Thursday’s closing price of 17.91 and fell about 3% to the 17.42 level on Friday.
Asian stocks Mainly traded low
Asian stocks were mixed and traded early as the post-election surge in Japan’s Nikkei Stock Average boosted morale, but the appreciation of the dollar prior to the federal government’s meeting shook emotions. MSCI’s non-Japanese Asia Pacific equities index fell 0.37%.
- Japan’s Nikkei Stock Average rises 2.25%
- South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.45%
- Australia’s ASX200 advanced 0.65%
- Shanghai, China fell 0.35%
- Hansen in Hong Kong put 1.52% in the tank
Wall street Settle higher
US stocks shake off the initial decline as Microsoft profits helped offset the decline in Amazon and Apple after disappointing quarterly earnings from online retailers and iPhone makers, and S & P 500 and Nasdaq on Friday Inching to a fresh daytime high. Slow economic growth puts pressure on profits.
- Dow Jones rose 0.25% at 35,819.56
- S & P 500 rose 0.19% to 4,605.38
- Nasdaq rose 0.33% to 15,498.39
The dollar remains strong as federal decisions approach
The dollar traded with major peers at a high of nearly two and a half weeks on Monday as accelerated inflation in the United States boosted the case of a previous Federal Reserve board rate hike.
- The dollar index remained almost unchanged at 94.166.
- The euro was flat at around $ 1.15575
- The pound weakened slightly $ 1.36775
- The yen held fell to 114.175 yen per dollar
- RMB fell to 6.4505 against greenback
Oil falls after China releases reserves
Oil prices fell on Monday after China announced that it had released gasoline and diesel reserves to increase supply, but investors closed their long positions prior to the OPEC + meeting on November 4. GMT. Crude oil futures on West Texas Intermediate (WTI) fell 37 cents (0.4%) to $ 83.20 a barrel.
FPI Sell shares worth 5,143 rupees
Netnet, a foreign portfolio investor (FPI), has changed domestic stock sellers to Rs 5,142.63, data available at NSE suggests. According to the data, DII was a net buyer of Rs 43.4251 billion. FPI withdrew Rs 13,550 from shares in October.
Revenue for the second quarter of today
HDFC, Tata Motors, Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation, Relaxo Footwears, Indian Railway Finance Corporation, Whirlpool of India, Aditya Birla Capital, Bayer Cropscience, Phoenix, Carborundum Universal and Devyani International are the companies that will announce their quarterly financial results for September today. ..
Three IPOs to start today
Up to three IPOs will begin today, including PB Fintech (the parent company of Policybazaar and Paisabazaar), SJS companies, and Sigachi Industries. Both companies aim to raise more than Rs 6,575 from the primary market. Today is the last day to bid on the FSN e-commerce venture that runs Nykaa.
Rupee: The Indian rupee showed a rise of only 4 Paisa until it closed at a weekly high of 74.88 against the US dollar on Friday, despite fluctuations in domestic stocks.
10-year bond: India’s 10-year bond rose 0.33% to 6.38 after trading in the range 6.36-6.39 on Friday.
call charges: According to RBI data, the weighted average of the call money rate on Friday night was 3.24%. It moved in the range of 2.00-3.50 percent.
Data / events to monitor
- Second Quarter Results: HDFC | Tata Motors | IRCTC | Relaxo Footwear
- CN Caixin Manufacturing PMI OCT (7:15 pm)
- IN Markit Manufacturing PMI OCT (10:30 am)
- GB Markit / CIPS Manufacturing PMI Final OCT (3 pm)
- US Markit Manufacturing PMI Final OCT (7:15 pm)
- USISM manufacturing PMIOCT (7:30 pm)
Tax collectors spread Pandora probe to Indians
The Income Tax (IT) department has expanded the scope of its questions as it begins investigating the information leaked by the Pandora Papers. Pandora’s publicly nominated people not only disclose ownership of existing foreign assets, but also no longer exist, long ago closed bank accounts, dissolved companies, foreign company directors, and tax purposes. You are asked to elaborate on the details of your living situation. The last 16 years.
Major brands are rapidly localizing
Leading brands have recently faced an increase in flakes from social media users over allegedly controversial consumer interactions and advertising, leading to regional and regional branding, apps, campaigns and marketing. Quickly integrate nuances.
October turns out to be J & K’s deadliest month
October was the worst month for Jammu and Kashmir this year, killing 44 people, including 19 militants, 13 civilians and 12 military personnel.
Niti Aayog, World Bank Ready Electric Vehicle Financing Push
Niti Aayog and the World Bank promote faster and easier financing programs for electric vehicles (EVs) after boulevard banks look cold due to small resale markets, high default probabilities and high upfront costs We are cooperating for
Today’s Nifty: SGX Nifty is up 25 points.This is what changed for the market while you were sleeping
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/sgx-nifty-up-25-points-heres-what-changed-for-market-while-you-were-sleeping/articleshow/87449990.cms Today’s Nifty: SGX Nifty is up 25 points.This is what changed for the market while you were sleeping