SGX Nifty Signal for a positive start
The Singapore Exchange’s nifty futures traded at 17,069.50, up 91.5 points (0.54%), indicating that Daral Street got off to a positive start on Thursday.
- Tech View: Nifty50 soared 1% on Wednesday, forming a bullish candle on the daily chart the day after making the indecisive Doji candle. Analysts said it was premature to say if the short-term bottom was in place, but they believe the Nifty 50 has good support at the 16,800 level.
- India VIX: Beyond Tuesday’s closing price at 17.54, Wednesday’s fear gauge fell by more than 5% to the 16.48 level.
Asian stocks Open high
Asian stocks opened high on Thursday as investors were fascinated by Wall Street profits for two consecutive sessions following strong US consumer data. MSCI’s non-Japanese Asia Pacific equity index rose 0.63 percent.
- Japan’s Nikkei Stock Average rises 0.40%
- South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.32%
- Australia’s ASX200 advanced 0.41%
- Shanghai, China fell 0.06%
- Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong rose 0.57%
U.S. stocks Rise with strong data
Wall Street’s key index rose in a wide rally on Wednesday after bright economic data and hopeful progress on the severity of the world-dominant Omicron coronavirus variant.
- Dow Jones rose 0.74% at 35,753.89
- S & P 500 surged 1.02% to 4,696.56
- Nasdaq rose 1.18% to 15,521.89
The dollar plunges due to declining demand for safe shelters
Despite the rapid spread of the Omicron coronavirus variant, Thursday’s safe dollar is nearly a week against major peers as investors are more optimistic about the outlook for the global economy. It was sluggish near the low price.
- Dollar index fixed at 96.111
- Euro changed hands at $ 1.13325
- The pound was barely changed at $ 1.33515
- Yen rose slightly to 114.16 per dollar
- Yuan at 6.3698 against the greenback
FPI Sell shares worth 827 rupees
Net Net, a foreign portfolio investor (FPI), has turned domestic stock sellers into a tone of 827.26 rupees, data available at NSE suggests. According to the data, DII was a net buyer of Rs 1,593.41.
Medplus Health to list today
Medplus Health Services, India’s second largest pharmacy retailer, is making its debut on the stock exchange today. The company raised Rs 1,398.30 through an initial public offering (IPO) between December 13th and 15th and sold the shares in the range of Rs 780-796. Prior to listing, the gray market requires a premium of Rs 150 per share.
Rupee: In the rangebound session, the rupee closed at 75.54 (provisional) against the US dollar at 5 Paisa on Wednesday as a strong trend in domestic equities boosted investor sentiment.
10-year bond: India’s 10-year bond fell 0.06% to 6.46 after trading in the range 6.46-6.48 on Wednesday.
call charges: Overnight call money rate weighted average stood
Today’s Nifty: SGX Nifty is up 90 points.This is what changed in the market while you were sleeping
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/sgx-nifty-up-90-points-heres-what-changed-for-market-while-you-were-sleeping/articleshow/88443628.cms Today’s Nifty: SGX Nifty is up 90 points.This is what changed in the market while you were sleeping