There are many reasons to be optimistic in August.
First of all, we have enjoyed the great Olympics, but slightly differently, athletes around the world have provided a very necessary sense of inspiration for all generations. The day of the test results is also pending, and the summer vacation is already in full swing. In addition, the number of employment has increased by 3% month-on-month, and hope is definitely seen in the employment market. I can’t say exactly the same when it comes to weather forecasts.
If you’re looking for a job right now, only five companies are hiring at Reed.co.uk this month.
Did you spend a lot of time on Amazon during the lockdown? Would you like to work there?
Online shopping giants have been hiring throughout August, offering thousands of roles across the country.
Most of the opportunities are available in the warehouse and include common tasks such as picking, packing and fulfilling deliveries. No previous experience required. In addition, virtual interviews are provided as standard, ensuring that Amazon ensures a fast and efficient recruitment process as expected.
Amazon Prime, eat your heart.
Why work at Amazon?
- You will be working for one of the largest companies in the world (what always looks good on your resume)
- Choose from a variety of shift options, giving you the flexibility to choose the time that suits your lifestyle
- You don’t have to worry about paying the full amount of the prime again
position: All over the UK.
Blue Square is a retail marketing agency that rethinks how customer engagement works in today’s world. It means combining the insights of people, technology and consumers to deliver important moments.
Working with Blue Square means that you are the connection between your brand and its audience. As a result, every day is exciting, rewarding and incredibly rewarding. And with the chance to work for some of the country’s top names such as Samsung, Selfridges, HSBC, Harrods, there’s no better place to test your skills.
Innovative projects that Blue Square has recently undertaken include:
- HP’s first European first virtual store
- Samsung elite game tournament
- Introducing “Color Coach” to Valspar to help people in blockage improve their paint purchases
position: All over the UK, including Hertfordshire, St. Helens, Milton Keynes, Watford, Northampton and more.
Claire’s is one of the world’s largest retailers of clothing accessories, helping children of all ages find their style in 9,000 stores worldwide.
With a 40-year history of selling unique products in a fun and vibrant environment, from bags and toys to stationery, jewelry and makeup, we are dedicated to helping our customers create memories. Whether it’s a great product, a great in-store experience, or simply, as you know, through a plethora of sparkles.
This month, Claire’s is considering adding vacant seats to its Birmingham-based headquarters and adding team members to stores across the country.
Three Reasons to Work for Claire’s:
- Working for an incredibly diverse and comprehensive brand that represents self-expression for girls and women of all ages
- To help give back to the community (for example, Kureazu has donated tens of millions of dollars to charities promoting anti-bullying over the past few years).
- To get 50% off everything in the store
position: Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Hampshire, North Yorkshire, and many other places that don’t end with “Shire” above and below the country.
Formed in 1980, the Newcastle Building Society began with the simple goal of connecting the northeastern community with a better economic future.
Over 40 years later, the company has helped millions of people get mortgages, buy homes, feed their families and save for the future. And it doesn’t stop there.
The Newcastle Building Society aims to increase the number of employees in the UK by 1,200 at both its branch offices and headquarters. And whether you’re working as a customer advisor, analyst, or UX designer, we’re working to make things better within the community. One account at a time.
Looking for a great career in the north? You can rely on it.
The benefits of working at the Newcastle Building Society are:
- Free access to the gym
- Child care voucher, free vision test, subsidized eye care
- An excellent employee assistance program to help you check your mental health
Safestore is the UK’s number one self-storage option, allowing customers to store their goods and belongings for as little as a week or as long as they need them.
Currently operating in 125 locations in the UK, you can book all your space online at the push of a button and move quickly. And what do you need to guarantee this seamless level of service? Spoiler Note: It all depends on the right staff.
Sales assistants and consultants are in demand, especially in August, and you don’t need any previous experience to get started. Excellent communication skills, passion for sales, willingness to learn.
If it sounds like you (and / or want to save up to 50% with your own storage solution), get a fresh start with Safestore today.
Why people choose safe stores:
- Because they are moving or remodeling their homes and need a place to temporarily store their items.
- Store things of sentimental value and secure them 24 hours a day (not lost or damaged in the loft)
- Because they have submitted too many under “may be useful someday” and can no longer justify it to their spouse or other important others.
position: Bristol, Cardiff, London, Leeds and other parts of the country.
Ready to love monday? Shows all current vacancies.
Sign up for more career advice
Top companies hired in August 2021
https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/top-companies-hiring-august-2021/ Top companies hired in August 2021