It’s getting hot, it’s getting hot, it’s getting hot (at least in the UK)
We understand that: Finding your next career move in the heat may not be at the top of the agenda. So don’t worry-we did a lot of work for you. We can’t help you tan your festival, but we can help you find a job that will make you forget all the embarrassing disgust of your peers at Glastonbury. Really Steve? robot?
Here are just a few of the most popular companies we hired in July this year:
Since its first opening in 2000, Prezzo has become one of the most famous Italian restaurant chains on High Street. Join a team of over 2,500 in one of over 150 restaurants offering delicious Italian classics. The perfect place for foodies.
They are women-led businesses and are committed to supporting people’s growth. And their efforts are not overlooked. In 2021, he won the Foundation Level at the London Healthy Workplace Awards and was selected as the final candidate for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards.
Whether you can cook the average carbonara or lead a team of excellent service staff – Prezzo got only what you ordered (ie at work):
The advantages of working at Prezzo are:
- Eat, pray, fall in love, and have more pasta than Julia Roberts. Free meals on shifts and a 50% discount every time you visit.
- A bonus scheme to boost your payment packets.
- Christmas and Boxing Day for all staff.
position: All over the UK.
Want to fuel the country? It is none other than a career at Celtus Energy.
Celtus has a wide range of roles. As a tanker driver or as a sales negotiator (sell this pen), there is one that fits most skill sets.
These are part of DCC, an international brand with more than 10,500 employees in 15 countries, and Certas operates a more local business with less than 2,500 employees. Their mission is to work as a team and provide energy expertise and outstanding service to all our customers. Therefore, you will be part of a close community working towards a common goal.
If the energy supply carrier is on the card; see what they are offering this month:
The benefits of working at Certas Energy are:
- Opportunities for learning and development from day one, including opportunities for sponsorship of CIPD, CIMA, and CIPS qualifications.
- Salary sacrifice system for childcare vouchers.
- Access to occupational health and physiotherapy care.
position: All over the UK.
Do you think you have what you need to tackle crime in London? Your career at Met in London may be for you.
Two days will never be the same. You will find that one day you patrol the streets and the next day you submit evidence in court. One thing for sure is that you will never get bored.
Join more than 30,000 colleagues working in London borough and make a real positive impact on the lives of Londoners. They have many immigration routes, including police police apprenticeships, where they can earn a fully funded degree while earning. Take it, student debt.
So if you’re challenging and daydreaming about your uniform career, here are some of the roles currently open.
The advantages of working at the Metropolitan Police Department are:
- Competitive starting salary (including allowance) of £ 30,000 for police officers.
- A well-known generous pension system.
- We support Islamic police, the Met LGBT network, and many other staff-provided associations.
Ranges are really … well, retailers who have ranges. We sell a variety of products both in-store and online, from household items and furniture to art supplies.
Putting people at the center of the retail concept puts them all in staff (supplement: they are the Sunday Times Top Track 100 Company, one of the fastest growing companies in the UK).
Whether you want to be a great customer service wizard in retail, or a strategic thinker to take action at headquarters, you can fill different positions.
Find the one that suits your skill set.
Three simple facts about The Range:
- It has more than 5,000 employees and 205 stores throughout the UK.
- Their headquarters are in Plymouth.
- They have over 65,000 products in stock across 16 different departments (they told you they have a range).
position: Is it possible? Yes, it is. All over the UK.
Do you like things to be exciting and spanning? The phsGroup may be playing the right role for you.
But it’s not just the cleaners they’re looking for. From operations to engineering, sales and support, there are many options.
Through a team of over 3,000 professionals, the phs Group provides washrooms, floor care, health care, and a variety of professional services to over 120,000 customers. There are also lifecycle strategies aimed at diverting up to 95% of customers’ sanitary waste from landfills using sustainable methods. Therefore, we are working on conscious environmental practices.
They are also passionate about equality of time.Alliance with Freedom4girls In the fight against menstrual poverty.
Benefits of working in a phs group:
- A 24-hour helpline for staff to discuss personal issues.
- phs Benefits: Discount cards for over 850 retailers.
- A strong CSR commitment is built into the entire organization, which also helps clean up the planet.
position: Tahiti (a joke) – all over the UK.
Ready to love monday? Shows all currently vacant seats.
Sign up for more career advice
Top companies hired in July 2022
https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/top-companies-hiring-july-2022/ Top companies hired in July 2022