HHappy weekend from Fextralife! If you’re too busy to keep up with the latest updates on the games we cover, or if we’re looking for a review that will cover you! This is a bite-sized version of this week’s top RPG news. Get all the latest news across the FextralifeWiki network.
Check out the video above and read the text!
- Eko Software has released a new DLC for Action RPG Warhammer: Chaos Bain. This is called Witch Hunter and adds a new class to the game.
- Latest DLC Warhammer: Chaos Bain We are adding a new class called Jurgen Haider, a witch hunter who can switch between pistols and swords. He also has a special ability with the theme of Holy Fire, which allows him to place spring steel bear traps to defeat heretics and demons.
- Witch Hunter DLC was released with a Slayer Edition bundle that includes both the base game and all add-ons, as well as new updates. This update includes new zones, a larger hub area, an optional 4K texture pack, and an enhanced vest. Slayer Edition is also available on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X.
- Warhammer Chaos Bain was released last June and introduced the first hack and slash action RPG title set in the fantasy world of Warhammer. If you want to know what we thought about this game, check out the Warhammer Chaos Bain Review.
For more information on this news, find it in Warhammer: Chaos Bain’s New DLC Witch Hunter Plus Updated Slayer Edition.
- The· Demon’s Souls Remake There have been some changes and additions to the game, but one unannounced addition seems to be a secret door where players don’t seem to be able to unlock. Twitter poster and Soul Youtube content creator Vaati Vidya shared a video of the mysterious door. If you don’t want to know how to unlock the door, you can avoid spoilers by skipping this section of the video.
- But if you think it’s a door, you can’t tell how enthusiastic your fans are by cleverly using photo mode. Cosmic-Vagabond, a Reddit user, found that when he hugged the door, he could tilt the camera through the door and then activate photo mode to look into it, revealing the terrace. On this terrace there is a strange glowing item grabbed by something that looks like a dead knight.
- However, the solution to this problem was quickly resolved by Souls Speed Runner Disolution 2, who discovered that he could earn a key by passing it to Sparkly the Crow using a ceramic coin found in fracture mode. Behind the door is an armor set based on the Penetrator boss.
- Demon’s Soul Now available on PlayStation 5. Want to know our thoughts? See Demon’s Souls Remake Review.
For more information on this news, here is a secret locked door in Demon’s Souls, where Demon’s Souls recreates a mysterious door.
Assassin’s Creed Valhara
- If you’re playing Viking Action-RPG Assassin’s Creed Valhara Sign up for Amazon Prime to get a pack of free cosmetic items, including pigeons.
- Link your game to your Amazon Prime Gaming account to get a Carolingian gear pack that includes mythical quality gear sets, boats, horses, and pigeon items.This pigeon skin changes your crow Shinin To … well, a pigeon.Visit to change your crow Aquarium In your settlement to pick it up.
- If you’re thinking about getting Assassin’s Creed Valhara, but aren’t sure if you’re going to take the plunge, check out the Assassin’s Creed Valhara Review. Need some good tips and tricks to get you working? See the Assassin’s Creed Valhara Beginner’s Guide.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhara You can now play on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PC, Playstation 5, and Xbox Series X.
For more information on this news, Assassin’s Creed Valhara Amazon Prime Rewards will turn your raven into a dove.
- This week, BioWare shared more game art for the next Mass Effect game, and three artworks featuring the new Mass Relay and more.
- The latest image preview of what looks like a ship with a design similar to Remnant’s architecture.
- Another image shows the structure of the new mass relay, the structure that transported Normandy in the original trilogy. This is called MR-7.
- Recently, BioWare announced that the Mass Effect game has been remastered and will release the Mass Effect Legendary Edition in the spring of 2021. This includes all three games released on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X, and Playstation 5.
For more news, be sure to read the next BioWare release of the next Mass Effect new artwork.
- CD Project Red has released the first footage of Cyberpunk 2077 appearing to be running on both the Xbox Series X and Xbox One X consoles.
- The footage is shown in the latest Night City Wire episode, with both consoles playing Cyberpunk 2077. Both consoles seem to run the game fairly smoothly, but of course the game is optimized for the Xbox Series X.
- A comparison of both consoles can be seen in a video featuring chatting with NPCs, traveling around the city, exploring the night city on foot, talking to Johnny Silverhand, and shooting guns.
- There was also a new trailer that covered different aspects of the game, including character customization, backstory, and location.
- Cyberpunk 2077 It will be released on December 10th. You will be able to play on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X, Stadia and GeForce Now.
For more information on this news, see Cyberpunk 2077 First Xbox Series X and Xbox One X Gameplay Previewed.
Game Awards 2020
- Candidates are currently participating in the Game Awards 2020, Game of the Year. This includes many titles that made it bigger this year. Host Geoff Keiighley shared a list of candidates during the live stream. He also mentioned several titles that were frequently nominated in the category. This includes Fall Guys and Half-Life: Alix.
- Finalists for the Game of the Year Award 2020 include six candidates: Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Last of Us Part II, DOOM Eternal, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Ghost of Tsushima, and Hades. I will.
- This is an interesting genre combination, and GOTY has some not-so-surprising entries. Recently, Golden Joystick 2020 also shared candidates. It contains about the same list in the Ultimate Game of the Year, but with a much higher number of votes.
- Who do you think will win the Game of the Year Award? What about the best role-playing games? We are interested in listening to your thoughts!
- Game Awards 2020 It will be streamed live on December 10, 2020 at 3:30 pm PST via Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook Live, Steam and more.
For more information on this news, Game Awards 2020 nominations include FFVII Remake, Ghost Of Tsushima and more.
- MiHoyo announced in the story part that the boss has decided to reduce the difficulty of fighting Tartagria (child).
- This week’s new patch has been released Genshin Impact Weaken the boss fighting the child in the story version.
- The Main Story Quest or the Archon Quest Heart of Glaze lets players play against a child’s elemental version (so “Why doesn’t my child do that?”.
- This starts a discussion about the difficulty of the game, as you need to complete the battle to continue the quest line / story. Storyline quests are usually aimed at being easy to manage, but they seem to be due to feedback. miHoyo may have felt that he didn’t want to discourage or struggle with the player. If you’re looking for more challenges, there’s always a weekly boss version where you can fight both solo and in collaboration.
- What do you think about the changing difficulty of the story boss battle? Please let us know in the comments below.
For more information on this news, find it in the influence of Genshin on the nerf boss fighting the story version of Child.
- Capcom’s big leak unveiled upcoming games, including a release window, including Dragon’s Dogma 2, Monster Hunter 6, and Resident Evil Outbreak.
- Earlier this week, Capcom confirmed that it had undergone a “customized ransomware attack” that could lead to unauthorized access to the network.
- The leaked data package contained Capcom’s game development plans for the next four years. The schedule includes many sequels and remakes, but some are listed only by chord names.
- IGN states that both Dragon’s Dogma 2 and Street Fight 6 are legal, but they may be out of date. Dragon’s Dogma 2 will be released in the second quarter of fiscal year 2022, while titles such as Resident Evil Outbreak will be released in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- The sequel to Dragon’s Dogma looks like it could be happening. With the recent release of the Dragon’s Dogma anime series on Netflix, it doesn’t seem to be an exaggeration to say that a sequel may be in progress. Which game on this list do you think is true? Please let us know in the comments below.
For more information on this news, Capcom Leak reveals Dragon’s Dogma 2, Monster Hunter 6 Plus and more.
Well, that’s it for this week on the wiki. Join us for an even better week of the game next week! Don’t forget to check out the VIP program for some exclusive supporter benefits. Emerging writers need to take advantage of the initiative to become an author. Thank you for joining us in this wonderful community. Stay tuned for news, reviews, YouTube streams and videos, and the goodness of the general wiki.
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers you have, the bigger your Nexus military.