HHappy weekend from Fextralife! If you’re too busy to keep up with the latest updates on the games we cover, or if we’re looking for a review that will cover you! This is a bite-sized version of this week’s top RPG news. Get all the latest news across the FextralifeWiki network.
Check out the video above and read the text!
- Recently, FromSoftware released a new update 1.05 for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. It adds a lot of new content to the game, including new outfits, arena modes, and recorded player movements called remnants that act like online messages to other players.In that tweet celebrating the release of new content, From decided it was time to talk to the masses. Elden Ring..
- The tweet didn’t reveal new details about Eldenling, but thanked the fans for their great “enthusiasm and support” for the game. Perhaps they wanted to deal with a lot of tweets that wanted to know more about Eldenling since the game was announced.
- This sadly doesn’t offer anything new about the game, but it just reaffirms that we probably have to wait a little longer before witnessing another Elden Ring.
- For those who missed it, Elden said in an interview at the 23rd Japan Media Arts Festival in September that it would be the more traditional and mythical game Miyazaki has ever played. I covered a little about the ring.
- Did this confirmation help quench the intolerable thirst for Eldenling? If not, you can read it on the Elden Ring wiki.
For more information on this news, we have confirmed that Elden Ring is still working with FromSoftware.
- Sony has released a behind-the-scenes video showing their scores Demon’s Soul soundtrack. They also confirmed that there is a digital soundtrack available on November 26, 2020.
- The Demon’s Souls soundtrack was re-recorded for a remake with a 75-piece orchestra and a choir of 40 people. Sony describes it as “a memorable and spectacular listening experience of rethought and re-recorded awe-inspiring music.”
- According to Gaming Music News, the physical version will be available on CD and vinyl at a later date.
- This week we were also able to see a preview of the new character creator. In a PlayStation blog post, Sony is previewing several options available for character creation for the next Demon’s Souls remake. Choose from a number of preset looks, but players can customize the character to the smallest detail, including skin, face, eyebrows, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. The released screenshots show amazing details of both male and female characters. In other words, you can own the character.
- Gavin Moore, Creative Director of SIE Worldwide Studios External Development, said: [go to] The limits of his personal expression go far beyond the weapons and armor he is equipped with. ” Character customization is more important than ever, as players play with both synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer elements.
- Not only can you choose to customize, but you can also use photo mode to choose to show and hide both weapons and helmets and share what you create.
- Demon’s Souls Remake It will be released on PlayStation 5 on November 12th. If you’re new to Boletaria or a veteran ready to try out a new experience, stop by Demon’s Souls Remake Wiki.
For more information on this news, check out the November 2020 Demons Souls soundtrack and a preview of the new Demon’s Souls character creator.
Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls Online Markarth DLC for the Elder Scrolls Online has been unleashed on PC and Stadia, and a free Update 28 has been released on PC and Stadia. It will be released on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 10th.
- In the latest story zone, take players to reach with a group of friends to take on Vampire Road and his ancient army. With DLC and Update 28, players can explore the locations of Reach and Arkthz and Caverns. There are also new quests, characters, challenges, a new Vateshran Hollow solo arena, an item set collection system and more.
- The base game patch for Update 28 has also been released, introducing an item set collection system. This allows players to add hundreds of ESO item sets to their collections and rebuild them. This means that you can collect almost any set available in Tamriel here, freeing up inventory space, bank or vault space. This is great news for ESO players, inventory space is valuable, and the opportunity to save space is great news.
- Elder Scrolls Online Markarth It is now available for purchase at the Crown Store for 2000 Crowns and is also included in your ESO Plus subscription.
For more information on this news, see The Elder Scrolls Online Markarth DLC & Update 28 Now Live On PC And Stadia. The console is November 10th.
King of Ruins: Legendary League Story
- Riot Forge announced that the turn-based story RPG Ruined King: A League of Legends Story will be released on PC and console in early 2021 in the finals of the 2020 World Championships.
- Ruined King follows some of the most iconic league characters in story-driven turn-based RPGs, including Miss Fortune, Iraoi, Braum, Yasuo, Ari, and Pike.
- Ruined King will be available on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Steam and the Epic Games Store in early 2021. Later, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X / S appeared, an upgraded version free for owners of existing Playstation 4 systems and Xbox One.
- Ruined King plans to expand the world of Runeterra, offering a new single-player experience for both League of Legends (LoL) fans and new players. This will also be the first LoL game brought to the console.
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is developed by Airship Syndicate, known for titles such as Battle Chasers: Night War and Darksiders Genesis. It will also be the first game to be released under Riot Forge, led by legendary cartoonist Joe Madureira.
For more information on this news, the Ruined King: A League of Legends Story turn-based RPG was released on consoles and PCs in early 2021.
- Counterplay Games and Gearbox Publishing have released gameplay details in their next Godfall launch trailer, which will be released next week.
- In this latest trailer Godfall, It introduces some of the slasher-predator action-RPG storylines. We will also showcase some of the movements of each of the various baller plates and weapons. There is also a view of the boss himself, including macros.
- The details of this battle show that the player is throwing some powerful movements and using a fairly heavy striking weapon. It looks like a fun combination of abilities and combat movements. Whether you plan to defeat macros and their friends in single-player mode, or team up with friends in co-op.
- At the end of the trailer, you’ll also see a pre-order bonus. Those who pre-order before the release date will receive Chrome Valorplate Skins, Red Typhon Valorplate Skin, and Starter Pack items. In addition, the player also receives a zero sword.
- This week’s Godfall news included details about console exclusivity. According to the trailer, Godfall will be monopolized for only 6 months and will be available for participation in other consoles after May 12, 2021.
- So far, Gearbox Publishing and Counterplay Games haven’t announced plans for Godfall on the Xbox Series X, but it looks like they’re more likely to appear on the Xbox. You’ll have to wait until next year to see if this happens, but it makes sense to launch the game on other console platforms.
- Speaking of Xbox Series X, if you want to know our thoughts on consoles, check out the hands-on video review.
- Godfall It will be released on PS5 and PC via the Epic Games Store on November 12, 2020.
For more information on this news, please release a new gameplay trailer on Godfall. Godfall may appear in the Xbox Series X in 2021.
Dragon Quest XI The definitive edition when it’s gone
- Dragon Quest 11 S: Echoes of a Elusive Age – Definitive Edition will hit the new platform in December this year, but before that, check out the 10-hour demo available for download via Steam on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. .. .. Best of all, when you make a purchase, all progress is transferred throughout the game.
- This is a very generous demo. You can taste the true taste of the game in 10 hours. Dragon Quest 11 was previously only available on Switch. The definitive edition includes all bonuses not found in the original release. This includes a fully orchestrated score, and you can also select a composite soundtrack or switch between 2D and 3D graphics modes as needed.
- DQ 11 Definitive Edition also includes new language options, photo modes, new shortcut menus, added creatures for mounting, new “super fast” speed options, and Dragon Quest options.
- Dragon Quest XI Echo at the Passing Time: Echo of the Elusive Era – Definitive Edition will be released on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass and PC via Steam on December 4, 2020. You can now play it on Nintendo Switch.
For more information on this news, get a 10-hour free demo for consoles and PCs in Dragon Quest XI Bypass Time Edition.
Bloody night ritual
- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night will add bonus playable characters to Action-RPG, an umbrella-wielding character Bloodless this month. In a recent tweet by Artplay, you can see Bloodless flying through a gap in a Mary Poppins-style platform with an umbrella in her hand. Undoubtedly, her umbrella doesn’t just offer a new way to cross the world of Metroidvania.
- Bloodless was one of the bosses featured in the Boss Revenge Mode update released in July. In this mode, there are bosses with many abilities and play styles, and players challenge the battle in their own battle space.
- The tweet also shared that a roadmap update will be released later this week, detailing what’s coming and when.
- Bloody night ritual It will be available on mobile on iOS and Android in December this year. Currently available on PC, PS4 and Switch.
For more information on this news, join Bloodstained ROTN as a bonus playable character of the month at Bloodless.
SpellForce 3: Against the Fallen God
- SpellForce 3: Fallen God RTS RPG launched this week with the release of a 20-hour campaign involving single player and up to 3 players in co-op mode. This extension brings mods, ranked multiplayer matches through the Steam Workshop and adds craft to the game. We will also introduce a new playable troll race with its own gameplay mechanism.
- The Fallen God is a standalone extension of Spellforce 3 and you can dive in quickly because you don’t need to know what happened before at Spell Force 3 or Spell Force 3: Soul Harvest. It features a dark and compelling story about trolls. They are terribly misunderstood and their struggle for survival. The game also features hero customization, such as skill trees and abilities.
- You can also make powerful weapons and armor from other races, giving the troll an edge in battle.
- SpellForce 3: Fallen God You can now use your PC via Steam. You can now get a 10% discount on the game on Steam, but hurry up as the offer ends on November 10th.
For more information on this news, see SpellForce 3: Fallen God And Free Multiplayer Versus Hasunched.
Well, that’s it for this week on the wiki. Join us for an even better week of the game next week! Don’t forget to check out the VIP program for some exclusive supporter benefits. Emerging writers need to take advantage of our “become author” initiative. Thank you for joining us in this wonderful community. Stay tuned for news, reviews, YouTube streams and videos, and the goodness of the general wiki.
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers you have, the bigger your Nexus military.