Mike Trisano I plan to return after a long furlough of almost two years.
Faced by Trisano (8-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) Rafael Alves (19-9 MMA, 0-0 UFC) February 20th UFC Fight Night. The location of the event has not yet been announced.
Those who know the situation confirmed the reservation to MMA Junkie after the first report from MMA DNA.. The person requested anonymity because the promotion has not yet been officially announced.
Trisano, who won Season 27 of the Ultimate Fighter, hasn’t played since his first career injury to Grant Dawson in May 2019. Prior to that, he defeated Luis Peña in the UFC Fight Night 139.
Former Titan FC lightweight champion Alves won the UFC contract for the Dana White Contender Series in August with the submission of Alejandro Flores. Brazilians have won the championship five times in a row.
In addition, the February 20th UFC Fight Night Card includes:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Chris Doukaus vs. Alexei Oleinik
- Darrick Minor vs. Charles Rosa
- Jay Herbert vs. Drucker Claus
- Danny Chavez vs Jared Gordon
- Shana Dobson vs. Casey O’Neill
- Jermall Emmers vs. Chas Skelly
- Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit
- Vinicius Moreira vs. Ike Villanueva
- Rafael Alves vs. Mike Trisano
– MMA Sports
TUF27 winner Mike Trisano plays against Rafael Alves
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/01/ufc-news-the-ultimate-fighter-winner-mike-trizano-returns-rafael-alves TUF27 winner Mike Trisano plays against Rafael Alves