Held for the first time in Europe, this online event will be hosted by co-founder Ubisoft Toronto development tester Kurston Timothy and Ubisoft International Event Director Leon Winkler, featuring the complete program and keynotes of the panel. Interview with the most successful black expert in the UK industry. Free events run from 3 pm to 6 pm Greenwich Mean Time, and free tickets are available at this link.
The Black Game Pros Mixer’s mission is to create and nurture more expression and diversity in the broad video game industry.The event not only facilitates networking and dialogue with relevant speakers, but also sheds light on undervalued work profiles and shows many ways for colored races to enter and thrive in the industry.
Leon Winkler said,
“Our goal is to reach out to and actively engage with communities that represent people of color and show how feasible and diverse the opportunities within the industry are.” He added: “We are some of the most exciting UK professionals who contribute to this by sharing experience and knowledge about the UK industry and covering topics that are meaningful to both themselves and our community. I am happy to welcome you. “
The 3-hour event contains the following elements:
- Ubisoft Massive’s Junior Narrative Designer, Chella Ramanan – How did you get into the industry?
- Newzoo – Sian-Selina Grant, Partnership Manager, Data and the UK Gaming Industry
- Entering the UK Gaming Industry: Panelists Rosemary Buahin (Game Category Lead, Xbox UK and Ireland), Lauren Dillon (Senior Account Director of Premier PR London), Adam Campbell (Product Director of Azoomee and Founder of POC in Play) Includes – Moderated by Leon Winkler
- Continue to be successful in the UK gaming industry: Stephanie Ijoma (founder of NNESAGA), Marcus Bronzy (award-winning presenter), Timi-Abajomi Ofarn (co-founder of The Nerd Council) – moderated by Kurston Timothy
- True diversification of the industry: Panelists such as Midas (award-winning video game TV presenter and content producer) and Nigel Tomasi (Mayamada co-founder – the world’s first manga network) – moderated by Kirston Timothy
- Mr. Midas (Interview with Leon Winkler)
- Stephanie Ijoma (Interview with Leon Winkler)
Prior to The Black Game Pros Mixer – UK Edition, Ubisoft will host another edition of the event on the 3rd for those working in the African gaming industry.rd In partnership with the FEJA Game Event in December, please see the following link for more information.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here