Sports

UFC Cuts Ottoman Atizer due to COVID-19 Protocol Violation – MMA Sports

After allegedly violating the promotional COVID-19 safety protocol, the UFC broke off its relationship with the rising lightweight Ottoman Atzeiter.

Image credit: UFC / YouTube

White announces the release of Azeital

Earlier on Friday, it was revealed that undefeated fighters were no longer fighting Matt Frebora as planned. UFC 257.. The reason I didn’t understand immediately.

But since then, White said MMA Junkies Fara Hannun This.

“He and his team cut out the wristband and delivered it to the outsiders, a man,” White said.

“This guy went into the bubbles, went through the room, spotted four balconies, went through the (Azeital) balconies, and dropped a bag that we didn’t know what we were doing.

Then he changed clothes and went back out of the bubbles. We took everything in the camera, looked at everything, saw how everything went down, pulled his fight and cut him down. “

The future of Azeital

Given that Azeital has won 13-0 so far and includes two stop wins in the UFC, 30-year-old Azeital will almost certainly find a new promotional home soon.

But even with this incident, it’s still unclear if it’s a major promotion like Bellator or PFL.

As this is written, neither the fighter nor his team commented on the situation.


– MMA Sports

UFC Cuts Ottoman Atizer due to COVID-19 Protocol Violation

https://www.themix.net/2021/01/ottman-azaitar-cut-by-ufc-due-to-covid-19-protocol-violation/ UFC Cuts Ottoman Atizer due to COVID-19 Protocol Violation

Back to top button