Our compilation show, along with host Trent Reinsmith, delves into the bigger news and events of MMA inside and outside the cage. Presented with a critical and unbiased eye.
Here’s more about what’s happening here … “normal”‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast‘Is a daily podcast of various lengths that you can find here: cmonnow.substack.com/.. However, this show is a compilation of some of the best topics covered in daily shows over the past week.
Summary of UFC VEGAS 30:
- The reason UFC fighters bet on themselves can be a problem for the UFC
- Daniel Cormier and Paul Felder laugh good at fighters fainting after losing weight
- Martin Prasinio and his kick
- Jeremy Awells UFC Debut
- Keep an eye on Shafkato Rakmonov
- Kennedy Enzychuku makes a comeback
- Henart Moicano fights wisely
- Tim Means is doing well at the age of 37
- Andre Fili’s night ends with a broken heart
- Timur Valiev Calls UFC Matchmaker
- Tanner Boser did not grab the cage, and Ovince Saint Preux may file a proceeding to overturn the outcome of the battle
- Ciryl Gane is legal
Details of the C’MON NOW Podcast:
- The UFC makes the Pride Fight Kit available, but ignores the fighter’s homophobia and transphobia
- Tyron Woodley’s biggest payday will oppose Jake Paul, and that could be why Dana White doesn’t want a UFC fighter to box YouTuber
- UFC ownership benefits as UFC sponsorship and media rights increase — UFC fighters reduce their money to zero.They should approach 50 percent
- Dana White vs. Paulo Costa
- Dana White needs to get off his tall horse after fighting CM Punk with Tony
- Dana White seems to be amused that the UFC doesn’t offer any health benefits
- Fighters must be rewarded based on fights, wins, rankings, and card placement. That’s not how the UFC operates today.
- Jared Cannonier makes some good points and some bad points about fighter payments
If you’re enjoying our show, yell at Bloody Elbow’s comments or like and share and subscribe to who the BE Presents podcast channel is your listening platform of your choice. .. SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon music – Don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents while you’re there. That way, you can always get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings first. See playlists on all BE Presents channels for previous episodes of the show.
– MMA Sports
UFC Vegas 30 Edition | Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast-62
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/6/30/22556807/ufc-vegas-30-edition-best-of-the-cmon-now-mma-podcast-62 UFC Vegas 30 Edition | Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast-62