Bit Fry Game Studios announces Ultimate Rivals: The Court. This is the same team that brought us. Ultimate Rival: Link.. Legend Tim Kitsuro, the voice actor of the NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, and Wayne Gretzky 64 series, will be featured in the game.
Ultimate Rivals: On the court, players can choose from over 70 new superstar athletes in each of the major professional leagues to compete in exciting 3v3 basketball action. Boasting a smooth 60-frame / s frame rate, dozens of sport-specific animations, industry- and category-leading VFX and SFX, Bitfly is a regular powered-up dunk, block, and alley-oops.
Built on Unreal Engine 4, Ultimate Rivals: The Court enables athletes licensed from the NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, WNBA, and the U.S. Women’s National Football Team, the retired legend of the NBA, and their return. More and more appearances from Great One, Wayne Gretzky. Gamers can choose from over 140 competitors, including a powerful roster of unlockable talent that exists from their debut title, The Rink.
The court features a short session game with arcade rules, improving the accessibility of the game while providing a deeper experience where the most skilled players are most likely to win. Players can play against AI opponents in online multiplayer matches or single players using touch controls or a console controller with Bluetooth connectivity. For the first time in this edition, new challenges such as gauntlets and training modes inspired by fighting games will take place.
This is the ultimate rival: the court fact sheet.
- Ultimate Rivals: At The Court, players choose from over 70 new superstar athletes in each of the major professional leagues and compete in an exciting arcade-style 3v3 basketball showdown.
- First come to Apple Arcade and follow up on last year’s successful Ultimate Rivals before expanding to Steam and other additional platforms later this year; skating rinks are for hockey, basketball, soccer, baseball, and soccer players. Move action from ice to court as it unites in the first officially licensed video game franchise, which features a vast collection of this cross-branded talent.
- Boasting smooth 60 frames per second, dozens of sport-specific animations, industry- and category-leading VFX and SFX, this edition not only offers regular powered-up dunks, blocks, and back alleys, but also franchises. To increase.
- The court is unique to each of the five sports represented, with the ultimate game-changing movement for athletes and sport-specific attributes enhanced by narration from the arcade video game icon Tim Kitslow (NBA). And introduce the visual explosion Jam, NFL Blitz) Join as the voice of the franchise and pop up in other ways that will be revealed soon.
- The title brings to life the retired legends of each league with athletes licensed by the NHL, NBA, NFL Players Association (NFLPA), MLB, WNBA, and American Women’s National Football Team Players Association (USWNTPA). Gamers can choose from over 140 competitors, including a powerful roster of unlockable athletes first introduced in The Rink.
- Short session games using arcade rules improve the accessibility of the game while providing a deeper experience where the most skilled players are most likely to win. Players can play against AI opponents in online multiplayer matches or single players using touch controls or a console controller with Bluetooth connectivity. There are training modes inspired by new challenges such as gauntlets and fighting games such as Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. , I’m coming to this edition.
- Bit Fry Game Studios, Inc., an independent multi-platform developer and publisher of sports video games. Consisting of game, entertainment and sports veterans, all player unions and major leagues into a single game franchise.
Ultimate Rivals: Courts First Released on Apple Arcade, Then Arrives vapor And other platforms, later this year. Details such as the release date will be published in the coming months.
Ultimate Rival: Court Announcement
Source link Ultimate Rival: Court Announcement