Tactical first-person shooting game Warface: Breakout The “Cold Sun” season has begun today, available as a free update on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S | X.
“Cold Sun” adds a new “suburb” map set in a snow-covered mountain village. This is a new addition to the Warface: Breakout map collection. The newly redesigned scope allows players to aim without losing awareness of the environment. And countless new seasonal rewards are available, including new weapons, bomb skins, and victory poses.
“Cold Sun” will also host a limited-time Christmas event from December 22nd to January 11th. In addition to the new limited-time Team Deathmatch mode, this will introduce exclusive cosmetics such as avatars, stickers, and challenges. Cards can be purchased from the Xbox Games Store and PlayStation Store for $ 19.99 for Standard Edition, $ 29.99 for Deluxe Edition, and $ 49,99 for Ultimate Edition.
- Game title: Warface: Breakout
- Developer: MY.GAMES (Allods Team)
- platform: PS4 and Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S backward compatibility
- price: Standard Edition $ 19,99, Deluxe Edition $ 29,99, Ultimate Edition $ 49,99
- map: 7 maps available: Storage, Sandstorm, Cities, Facilities, Oasis, Slums, and Suburbs
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here