What is the origin of the RK-Bro tag team?
When starring in a cheap heat podcast with Peter Rosenberg, WWE Superstar Riddle talked about who came up with the idea for the RK-Bro tag team.
The following is an excerpt from an interview he touched on this topic in his own way.
“I mentioned it about a month before it actually happened. I told it to some writers and some boys behind. I said,” How cool is RK-Bro? ” When they all started laughing at me. Most of what I do is talk to the writing team and talk to the camera crew.
“I talk to everyone and have fun with everyone. By doing so, my colleagues learn my Mannerism, my way of speaking, my dialect. They do better for me. You can. RK-Bro, I brought it with wishful thinking and was laughed at. I said, oh, it was like it never happened. A few weeks later, Randy We didn’t have an opponent, and I didn’t have an opponent, so we made it happen. “
Wrestling news reaction and discussion
* Follow the social media reporter on Twitter for the latest WWE and AEW news and rumors. @ MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page. Facebook.com/RajahWWF
Sign up for * to join the official Rajah forum. Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
– WWE Sports
Who came up with the idea for the RK-Bro tag team
https://rajah.com/node/riddle-talks-about-who-came-idea-rk-bro-tag-team Who came up with the idea for the RK-Bro tag team