Deep Silver and 5 Lives Studios have announced a series of updates to Winbound. The first patch was released on Switch and the game will be version 1.4.0.
Today’s update includes a new witch skin that enhances Kara’s abilities. There are also new photo and endless modes, improvements and bug fixes.
Below is a complete patch note:
Eternal Voyage provides players with an endless play mode.
- Players can select this mode when starting a new game.
- The game does not end in Chapter 5.
- Death resets the player to the beginning of Chapter 1 and retains only the blessing.
Creative mode for enthusiastic video game photographers with full control over camera position and orientation, field of view, exposure, time of day and sun position.
- 20 different poses and facial expressions of Kara.
- 20 hats and accessories for Kara.
- Various filters from black and white to CRT and pastel.
- You can access it from the pause menu.
- Great for sharing on social media.
Witch skin item
These items will be available when players find pumpkins in the world. Finding a pumpkin rewards the player with one of the following blessings:
- Witch hat The potion’s effect lasts a long time.
- Witch clothes Allows players to respawn nearby after death (single use).
- Witch’s wand – This staff fires targets looking for a magical orb without breaking.
For existing save games, pumpkins will appear in the next chapter reached by the player. For new save games, pumpkins will be displayed from Chapter 1.
Players can now purchase more Blessing slot If they have enough Sea shard currency. You don’t have to rely on random new Blessing slots to equip multiple items, so you can take advantage of the Blessings system more quickly.
Additional bug fixes and improvements
- New Game + will be reset to Chapter 1, but all players will maintain their progress.
- You can see the tutorial in the tutorial menu when it is unlocked, regardless of whether the player has turned off the tutorial so that it does not appear during playback.
- Reduced fall damage at low fall distances.
Crafts and resources
- Fixed a bug where food deteriorated during The Crossing.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to create items in Metahub.
- Fixed an issue where pots and other destructibles would not shatter when attacked.
- “Gottle descent ” The blessing did not give a shard as a reward.
- Increased rewards from the Blessing Shrine.
- Fixed an issue where fish and other items would quickly sink to the bottom of the ocean and could no longer be collected.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of cutting trees, widened the spread of mining sounds, and fixed harvesting sounds of green mineral outcrops.
- Fixed a bug where dismantling the Fire and Cooking Station did not provide players with items being cooked / cured.
Marine combat, sailing, boating
- Adjusted boat collision damage calculation.
- Fixed an issue where boats seemed to be damaged when gently on the beach.
- Added a small grace period after the hook mouse attack before doing more damage from subsequent attacks.
- Resolved an error that Kara could lose her weapon when the hook mouse hit the boat and threw it into the water.
- Fixed an issue where the hook mouse could attack in shallow water.
- There was a problem with the quick select being displayed during rowing / sailing (not available during rowing / sailing).
Combat and weapons
- Resolved an issue with combat camera sway.
- Combat cameras will no longer pass through the floor.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to dodge while gliding.
- Fixed an issue with combat locks during gliding and falling.
- Attacks can now be avoided early, reducing the time it takes to regain movement control after an attack. Slight increase in backup stamina regeneration, slight reduction in stamina cost of Kara’s ability.
- Fixed an issue where Bastion Bowfield did not stop poison damage
- Poison discharges empty stamina
- Fixed a bug where players would run out of ammo they had without actually firing when the sling or bow broke. The sling / bow fires a projectile and then breaks.
- When you lock a creature, its name and health are now displayed correctly.
- Added a fix to deal with creatures popping into space.
- Fixed an issue where the Plain Stalker would give up the attack after making a dash attack.
- Resolved combat concerns that could cause a plain stalker to get stuck in a jump-up or jump-down state.
- Fixed an issue where Pondwhompers would abandon an attack in the middle of a battle.
- Fixed an instance where the player couldn’t lock properly to Tremorlurks.
- Resolved an issue where Tremorlurks didn’t know Kara was nearby.
- Slightly increased the expected time before Tremorlurk bursts from the ground
- Changed the minimum time from dangerous to dangerous music off from 3 seconds to 0.6 seconds to enhance the end of battle.
Windbound receives Q4 2020 updates, including Kara’s additional skins, free sailing mode, and upgraded Nautilus Tower experience, and introduces several new towers to help players complete and explore new challenges. To do. Look for additional patches in the first quarter of 2021. This further enhances the Nautilus Tower experience, adding new enemy types, combat movements, and gameplay mechanics via a “damage” system.
Finally, a pre-order bonus known as Kara’s Ancestral Gear can be purchased separately today. It’s available for $ 2.99.
Source: Deep Silver PR