Gronck heads back to the Super Bowl.
And WWE couldn’t get any more excited.
NFL star Rob Gronkowski, who just finished his role as organizer of last year’s WrestleMania 36 special event, returned to the Grid Iron as Tampa Bay Buccaneer this season, and his team reached the big game this weekend Did.
Bucks, led by Tom Brady, defeated the Green Bay Packers in close quarters to advance to the NFL Super Bowl.
Following Bucs’ victory, the official WWE On FOX Twitter feed issued a statement congratulating last year’s WrestleMania host for joining the big game.
“Congratulations to WrestleMania 36’s host and former 24/7 champion Rob Gronkowski for another trip to the Super Bowl,” said the tweet embedded below. Please read the statement that can be found at.
— FOX’s WWE (@WWEonFOX) January 24, 2021
Wrestling news reaction and discussion
* Follow the social media reporter on Twitter for the latest WWE and AEW news and rumors. @ MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page. Facebook.com/RajahWWF
Sign up for * to join the official Rajah forum. Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
– WWE Sports
WWE Congratulates WrestleMania 36 Host Rob Gronkowski on the NFL Super Bowl
https://rajah.com/node/wwe-congratulates-wrestlemania-36-host-rob-gronkowski-making-it-nfl-super-bowl WWE Congratulates WrestleMania 36 Host Rob Gronkowski on the NFL Super Bowl